Have you ever purchased jewelry online?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I have purchased jewelry online on a few occasions. The most recent time was last year when I ordered a beautiful necklace from an online jewelry retailer. While I was a bit apprehensive about buying something so valuable without seeing it in person first, the online reviews reassured me. The necklace arrived securely packaged and exactly as depicted on the website.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
These days we can buy almost everything online so many people also like to buy Jewelry online.

Have you ever purchased jewelry online?
I have never done this before. I always want to see what I’m buying before I spend my money on it. It won’t be nice to pay for something and I won’t like it when they bring it

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
You’re right but do you know that you can still buy jewelry offline and you will still be cheated on? Well, that’s for anyone who does not recognize a good jewelry though
I do agree that it is possible to be cheated on offline. However, a purchaser needs to be vigilant on this matter. They can buy legit shops to refrain from having such a situation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do agree that it is possible to be cheated on offline. However, a purchaser needs to be vigilant on this matter. They can buy legit shops to refrain from having such a situation.
The purchaser can also make sure that someone who is very familiar with jewelries goes with him or her so they won’t scam him and sell fake to him

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have newly purchased a fashion jewelry online and I like them. I bought 5 items and all were good, the seller is trustworthy.
The good thing is that you bought drone a seller who is trustworthy. There are some sellers who are not trustworthy and they’d deliver fake products to you

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
The good thing is that you bought drone a seller who is trustworthy. There are some sellers who are not trustworthy and they’d deliver fake products to you
I ordered from TEMU , this is a trustworthy site unlike Lazada and some merchants at Shopee. There are so man fake merchants this time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I feel its better to buy expensive things offline and you should first touch and feel these before buying but if these are cheap ones then you can go for online

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.536
I have never purchased anything of this kind before online but I have done this offline the only product I can remember buying online is e-book

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I ordered from TEMU , this is a trustworthy site unlike Lazada and some merchants at Shopee. There are so man fake merchants this time.
It is good that you already have a trustworthy website where you can buy all your jewelry instead of wasting money to give some vendors that will eventually bring fake products

Back