Have you ever Purchased Referrals for any Faucet?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have started working on faucets and have been doing this for months and have never even planned about buying referrals but I earned a referral for Cryptowin.io and that has helped me really well so I am thinking to buy referrals.

What do you think about it?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying refferals has a long term reward, that's if they are always active... It gets you gaining faucets faster so I see it as a worthy expenses

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Buying refferals has a long term reward, that's if they are always active... It gets you gaining faucets faster so I see it as a worthy expenses
This is why I am still thinking if I should post tasks about these to get some active referrals. The only issue if the referrals will stay active or not

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I bought it and it's not worth it because they don't work and you're wasting your money. This is an income method for such sites, which earn good income from it, but it is not useful for users and you'll lose your money

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, I bought a pair in aviso.bz but they were not very effective since they were not active after buying them, it seems to me that it is better to get them than to buy them.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I bought a pair in aviso.bz but they were not very effective since they were not active after buying them, it seems to me that it is better to get them than to buy them.
Yes, this is the way that sites earn money, and usually users who are not active become your referral. AdBTC is a little different. active referrals are set by a higher price. And if you buy them, they will definitely click, but the price is high. It depends on you whether it is worth it or not

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I understand i dont know this about adbtc and i use this web site where i can view the referral market? I have a few thousand sats there and rubles too

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand i dont know this about adbtc and i use this web site where i can view the referral market? I have a few thousand sats there and rubles too
Yes, you look at the market and choose which users to buy. But some of them are really expensive. It depends on you whether you want to invest for long term or not. I do not recommend to anyone. I'm just explaining

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My experience over the long term is they are like ice cubes on a hot summer day. A few may start out active, but they soon melt. I not only bought referrals, but paid for their first dozen Active Shares to help them start seeing the Daily Compound Interest show up in their accounts. Let's just say I won't be doing it anymore. It takes a person that has time to stick with it long enough to see some actual results and that can take six months to a year. Most people don't have the vision to see that far ahead, even after I show them screenshots of my $100 per month withdrawals. They get a burst of energy and collect 1000 Satoshi and when they see it only increases their next days revenue share by 7 Satoshi (less than 2 cents USD), they suffer a major letdown and my counter showing my earnings from referrals activity looks like the odometer of a wrecked car rusting away in the junk yard. Don't get me wrong, I still think for a retired person living on Socual Security with physical ailments that don't allow them to land a full time job, spending an hour a day to earn an extra $100 a month is a goal well worth me going after on my own.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, you look at the market and choose which users to buy. But some of them are really expensive. It depends on you whether you want to invest for long term or not. I do not recommend to anyone. I'm just explaining
No, if I just want to know to see the prices and see if it can be profitable, because I think I have about 3 referrals in adbtc and it really doesn't pay very well and they are active, I'll see.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, if I just want to know to see the prices and see if it can be profitable, because I think I have about 3 referrals in adbtc and it really doesn't pay very well and they are active, I'll see.
You can take a look at them here. what do you think? They have a very high price. But they will definitely click. Look at the first one for example. The membership date is 2018, but it still clicks

Screenshot (42).jpg

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have started working on faucets and have been doing this for months and have never even planned about buying referrals but I earned a referral for Cryptowin.io and that has helped me really well so I am thinking to buy referrals.

What do you think about it?
I am not used to purchasing referrals for anything so I have not done it before

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is too easy to sign up for a site to get paid and take the money and run. Dishonesty will bite them some day, it's not worth it. The honest person gets more good opportunities later on.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.250
Buying refferals is not a bar idea as it has a long term reward, provided the referrals are always active. It gets one gaining faster so it is a worthy expenses

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Buying referrals for a faucet may not be a good option as the earnings are low but if there is a faucet that is running a contest then it'll be a good option

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
You can take a look at them here. what do you think? They have a very high price. But they will definitely click. Look at the first one for example. The membership date is 2018, but it still clicks

View attachment 1716
No, it is not really profitable, although I was looking at many that could be bought for less than 1000 sats, but they had really worked the page very little, it is like playing the lottery to buy a referral who later goes to work on the page every day when currently it's not doing it.

Back