Have you Ever Purchased Referrals?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Why should I pay someone to join me on a site? That is an insulting part to the person. If I will be invited to join and be paid, I will never be affected by the pay. I will join at my own cost directly to the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.545
Raw Dex
$0.070
Why should I pay someone to join me on a site? That is an insulting part to the person. If I will be invited to join and be paid, I will never be affected by the pay. I will join at my own cost directly to the site.
Well, some people pay if the site Is paying good for each referral brought. you know some referrals would not join without paying them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yesh you know different strokes for different folks . Some people would prefer to pay than doing the hard one of persuading and convincing others to join
Actually, I was invited to join with a promise of some points in RIF, but I told why would he do it when he works online because he needs money, so he better keeps his money for I know how to find the money. Therefore, it is existing, the buying of referrals, lol.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Alot of sites are strict on this nowadays because they want that traffic to be enganging and active for alteast a specific period of time which alot of people from sources you buy the traffic from are not willing to do.So it is even better you create sort of like a competition that will make more people enganging plus you get to acheive your objectives in the process.The best thing ever in life is to create a community that is activekly following your campaings.That will make it alot easier than you can imagine.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
You're right. It is not illegal. If I have anything that I will earn from and it has to do with referrals, I will buy too
I have not tried it comprehensively and just contacted limited users to complete the task but if there is some better website with higher referral earnings then I may try to buy referrals for that website and that will make it more convenient.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have not tried it comprehensively and just contacted limited users to complete the task but if there is some better website with higher referral earnings then I may try to buy referrals for that website and that will make it more convenient.
If the website is paying me and I can buy referrals because I will be able to pay them from the money that the website pays me

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying referrals can be good and not because there are many reasons why we need referrals. For example for a paid to post forum that will require our referrals to make some post before we can get paid for them. It will be waste of money to buy referral for that kind of forum.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Paying referrals depends on the referrer. If the site offers much then I will surely do the same and pay those who would join, but the problem comes in if those paid just register and after that disappeared. It will be better to invite them according to their will to join.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Buying referrals can be good and not because there are many reasons why we need referrals. For example for a paid to post forum that will require our referrals to make some post before we can get paid for them. It will be waste of money to buy referral for that kind of forum.
You have a valid point. What you are buying referrals for good reasons it is not a bad thing but if you buy it for other reasons like stinginess that you're supposed to refer people and let them earn but you decide to earn alone, that's bad

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a valid point. What you are buying referrals for good reasons it is not a bad thing but if you buy it for other reasons like stinginess that you're supposed to refer people and let them earn but you decide to earn alone, that's bad
When we buy referrals, the referrals might not even care about the website but what they will be paid for to join the website. So if it is a website that will pay commission per referral, there is no way we are going to earn because the referrals will not be active

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When we buy referrals, the referrals might not even care about the website but what they will be paid for to join the website. So if it is a website that will pay commission per referral, there is no way we are going to earn because the referrals will not be active
They are some websites that do not require the people to post anything on their website. All they need is just for them to register and they will pay the person who referred them

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
It will be impossible to get referrals that make posts as per our requirements and what if they are banned for copy paste or for some other reason so its hard to buy active referrals and it may result in money and time waste if we indulge in it

Back