Have You Ever Tried Selling Sausage Roll?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.638
I know a woman who comes to my mum's shop to buy groundnut oil. She uses it to make sausage rolls for sale. Sometimes, she throws her goods always because they have gotten spoilt.

Then I noticed that it is not good to make so much of these goods so that you will sell them fast and they won't get spoilt. They always get spoilt within two days.

Have you tried it

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.098
I know a woman who comes to my mum's shop to buy groundnut oil. She uses it to make sausage rolls for sale. Sometimes, she throws her goods always because they have gotten spoilt.

Then I noticed that it is not good to make so much of these goods so that you will sell them fast and they won't get spoilt. They always get spoilt within two days.

Have you tried it

That's true we should not take risk of selling items which have a shelf life. Most of the food has this issue, they should be sold before the item starts getting rotten. Restaurants have to throw their food when they are not able to sell them, at the end if the day.

That's true we should not take risk of selling items which have a shelf life. Most of the food has this issue, they should be sold before the item starts getting rotten. Restaurants have to throw their food when they are not able to sell them, at the end if the day.
I agree. Restaurants termed that as "lapsed". If they are not solved after the supposed shelf life, they will throw it away. They make sure that the quality is still the best. They don't want to risk their business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Yung kids like to eat sausage rolls. It's tasty. It is a very profitable business. Yiu can see your actual income every hour and for the entire day. You just buy in bulk needed for a sauge roll business.

Yung kids like to eat sausage rolls. It's tasty. It is a very profitable business. Yiu can see your actual income every hour and for the entire day. You just buy in bulk needed for a sauge roll business.
What is sausage rolls? Have not seen it before. Is it like corn dog? Sorry I don't know how it is looks like.

Sausage that is rolled and ready to insert a stick to heathen it and ready to eat by kids. There are many sold like those as street foods.
I don't know it. We don't have it here. We have a ministop that sells corn dog. Sausage wrap in bread dough. One of the things I buy and it is near my church.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I don't know it. We don't have it here. We have a ministop that sells corn dog. Sausage wrap in bread dough. One of the things I buy and it is near my church.
I do not eat this kind of food, but many like it young and old. It might not be sold there in your place.

That's good to hear that food saved your hunger. The feeling is unexplainable if hungry, we lack energy.
Yes, and the feeling of passing out because I want to eat right away. I was at the register but the lady was slow in assisting me. Good thing, they are almost sold out. So the sausage wrapped in bread dough was a hit.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a good business but yes these things don't have a higher shelf life so they will get spoiled easily but you need to take some risk, another you can do is to prepare little extra then your average sale so you won't be experiencing these issues a lot

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In my country, sausage links that came from particular provinces were so profitable. If I can do it without any hassles, I am open to selling them.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558

Have you tried it
I think they are some that are well package they hardly get bad. I see them in the mslls and they are very nice.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.638
I think they are some that are well package they hardly get bad. I see them in the mslls and they are very nice.
No matter how well they are packaged it will get to a stage that it will spoil because those things cannot last for long. It also depends on the preservative that they put

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
No matter how well they are packaged it will get to a stage that it will spoil because those things cannot last for long. It also depends on the preservative that they put
Definitely, they'll still go back but it is just that with good packaging the shelf life is prolonged.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making sausage rolls is good. Wastage could be prevented if minimal production is made. Also, preservatives could be added to it to prolong its life's.

Back