Have you ever used Facebook marketplace to generate sales?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I have never used it and I do not plan to use it. There are far much better marketplaces and I think that I would opt for those places instead of using such kind of platforms.
I think this is because you are not very familiar with her Facebook marketplace works but it is good that you will know the one that works better for you so it is better to stick to it

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.980
Be careful when you sell something on Facebook Marketplace. You must have open business and pay tax. If you sell something personaly you can end up paying big fine and tax.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
It's true what you said. The kind of protect you're selling will determine where you best sell it.
Every product has a place that is suitable for them. So you need to know the kind of location that is good for your business and run the business in that area. You need to make a research about that

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.065
Frankly speaking I have never used the Facebook market place to sell anything. However it seems very nice avenues to generate more sales on your business in the matter of fact.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that Ebay would be a much better option. They may be offering many features that might not be offered by marketplaces owned by social media platforms as they were not made to serve that purpose.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.033
Sure, Social media is big contributor to lives of the businessmen. You can advertise and sell free there your products will be purchased when you have them in high quality

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.290
I think that Ebay would be a much better option. They may be offering many features that might not be offered by marketplaces owned by social media platforms as they were not made to serve that purpose.
If you want to generate local sales within your city of residence, Facebook market place is the best place to do that. That is because Facebook market place indexes results of searches to match with location.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.820
I have used Facebook to generate sales. I advertise my milk tea business business there and it helped. I got many customers this time. My Facebook friends never missed to drop at the mall where I rented a space for my business.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Facebook is a social media platform that is well known for their business tools, especially their marketplace. I have heard about so many persons who claim they have been able to use the Facebook marketplace to make sales. I have only checked out the Facebook marketplace once but back then it was abit confusing. Have you used the Facebook marketplace before, and what was your experience?
yes you are right . i have been using it for three years now to make profitable business reward.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have bought products through Facebook market place and I feel it is a good place to expose your products to a larger audience. And it is localized which makes it very unique.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Be careful when you sell something on Facebook Marketplace. You must have open business and pay tax. If you sell something personaly you can end up paying big fine and tax.

One of the good things about making use of Facebook marketplace is that you don't have to pay for any kind of advertisement and you will sell your products and make money.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.980
One of the good things about making use of Facebook marketplace is that you don't have to pay for any kind of advertisement and you will sell your products and make money.
True. Almost all sites where you can sell something in Croatia started charge for advertising. There are few more free but they have problems with ads and entire website system.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Facebook marketplace is gaining popularity everyday among buyers in my place. I would have to explore the option of using it to make sales. I think it is going to be the next household marketplace because of its unique features.

Back