Have you filed a chargeback with Paypal?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Paypal has a provision for filing a chargeback or dispute if the buyer does not receive the item which he or she has paid for . Have you ever filed a chargeback for any Paypal disputer and have you got a refund?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
For each payment from your Paypal account you can file a chargeback if the seller does not provide the product or service which was promised. In some cases the seller does not dispute.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I've disputed things previously. Had one dispute, where the host I was on at the time, decided to bill me as if I had my account on recurring subscription. Disputed the transaction, got my funds back, and the guy running the host, had to pay additional fees because he lost the dispute. It didn't take him too long after that, to go out of business. Really, the only reason why the guy had such a horrible host, was that he was aggressive in trying to keep people on his host so much, that he refused to allow people the opportunity to control their domains. He refused allowing people to push their sites to his host, unless he had a firm large payment for a couple years in advance, and rarely allowed people to transfer away from it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was not aware of any such feature of PayPal. Actually, I hardly go to check PayPal. I use my account only to receive money from online sites. Once I receive the money, my money is automatically transferred to my bank account within two working days and I get the information in my mail. Indians can't keep their money there in PayPal as per the government rule.
If the site is involved in business transactions, they need to have such feature.@Joshua Farell seems to have a good experience wuth this feature. This definitely helps in bringing more trust and business for PayPal.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was not aware of any such feature of PayPal. Actually, I hardly go to check PayPal. I use my account only to receive money from online sites. Once I receive the money, my money is automatically transferred to my bank account within two working days and I get the information in my mail. Indians can't keep their money there in PayPal as per the government rule.
If the site is involved in business transactions, they need to have such feature.@Joshua Farell seems to have a good experience wuth this feature. This definitely helps in bringing more trust and business for PayPal.
Yes, most Indians who are posting on forums do not use Paypal for making payments. I use Paypal for paying some webhosting companies and have filed chargeback when the companies have shut down and still taken payment using auto pay feature.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
No, I have not had any dispute of this type, but recently they froze my PayPal balance for 21 days, money that I had received from a website, I do not understand what this was due to, but after 21 days the balance was unfrozen. balance and I was able to withdraw it.

Back