AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the reason why a lot of people would never consider working as an outside because whatever they are going to be paid for doing all of the work on the website is not going to be equivalent to the efforts that they have invested in it.
Yeah, those are some of the things I also put into consideration whenever I want to work on any kind of website. If the amount of effort I put in place is not equal to the reward then I wouldn't bother myself at all.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Afrisight is a survey website that pays members to participate in survey. Have you tried many survey websites that has no available survey for your country? This is the best option for you. They have surveys available for low tier countries like Nigeria.
There minimum withdraw is $4 to PayPal or banks account. I have received 4 withdraws already.
I am a member of the survey sight but I do not always take them seriously even though they always send me surveys to do. I think I will be doing them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of the survey sight but I do not always take them seriously even though they always send me surveys to do. I think I will be doing them.
one thing about most of those survey websites is that you will not be able to make reasonable amount of money at the end of the day. Surveytime is one of the best I have come across.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
one thing about most of those survey websites is that you will not be able to make reasonable amount of money at the end of the day. Surveytime is one of the best I have come across.
I have never used surveytime. Afrisught is very good and you can still make $10 on it per month if you are interested.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I have never heard of this site before, but since its a survey site, i do not think i want to give it a try cause of my geographical region.

Back