Have You Invested in Mutual Funds?

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, i have invested in mutual funds but not directly though. My mum was the one investing directly for me so all i just had to do was to give her the money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, i have invested in mutual funds but not directly though. My mum was the one investing directly for me so all i just had to do was to give her the money.
That is good. It is good that she helped you to invest in stocks but was it online or offline. I want to know maybe I can invest in it from Nigeria. What country are you from?

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mutual funds investment is great and safe, but it comes with low profits. You would do better investing your money in more profitable methods. But since it is so hard to find legit methods that earn you well, most people go for mutual funds. Personally, I would prefer to even start a business.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is good. It is good that she helped you to invest in stocks but was it online or offline. I want to know maybe I can invest in it from Nigeria. What country are you from?
I'm from Nigeria. The stocks my mum help me to invest in was offline. That's the little i know about that investment because like i said, all i do is give my mum the money.

Back