Have you joined Professional Forum Posters?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.230
I have never done any professional forum posting ever in my life. I only hears of it being existing but I am actually not in a position to explain how does it work cause I literally have no Idea about it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
That would be good as we want someone to join and test the website so we can join later on
I registered today, but it has many requirements. The username must be from a-z and 0-10 then I tried many times, still not available username, so I did not finish my registration. It is wasting my time.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All these sites are just waste of time. If it is not popular on the forums that you are currently on, it is obviously a waste of time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.230
I personally have never joined the professional forum posting jobs. I however don't have any ideas about how they work neither do I know if they are worth your time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
I personally have never joined the professional forum posting jobs. I however don't have any ideas about how they work neither do I know if they are worth your time.
I registered this morning but I felt discouraged. There are much blah, blah, blah in registering. I registered my username er Starmix but disapproved. I have to follow the rules and regulations ud=sername from -z and from 1-10. I did it but still failed, so I did not proceed. It was so frustrating.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Professional Forum Posters is another site to make money posting on forums. This is a legit site, however,
I cannot show you proof of payment because I am not yet a member of this site. So, if you are a registered
member of this forum site, please share proof of payment to delight and inspire people here in RIF. Regarding
the pay, it is around $0.25 per post. The minimum threshold for a cash-out is $10 in your account. You may like
to register on this forum: Professional Forum.
To be honest with you this is the fist time I am getting to hear about such a sure but I am not sure if I can run into it at the moment for I am yet to get my pay from this site not to talk about another for there is no much time for me in the internet that I will be into more than three or two paid to post sites like this and the one you mentioned here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
To be honest with you this is the fist time I am getting to hear about such a sure but I am not sure if I can run into it at the moment for I am yet to get my pay from this site not to talk about another for there is no much time for me in the internet that I will be into more than three or two paid to post sites like this and the one you mentioned here.
Are you waiting for your payment in RIF? When did you apply y for a cashout? many were paid the other day. Try to check your PayPal, your payment might be there already.I hope so.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.230
I think I am into quite a number of paid to post forums. And according to my time management I always fail to accomplish the daily earning limits for my forums. So I would not add any ptp from now so that I concentrate on the existing ones.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
I think I am into quite a number of paid to post forums. And according to my time management I always fail to accomplish the daily earning limits for my forums. So I would not add any ptp from now so that I concentrate on the existing ones.
Actually this forum site seems so strict. I find it hard to register. It is a big site. They might be hiring only US citizens. That's my suspicion because I find it hard to register. It keeps on telling username not anymore available so there's something confusing.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
I checked the site today but did not find it appealing or attractive enough to join. I went through some threads there. There are some threads that are good. But I did find some with adult contents. I was not comfortable with them.. I will not join it. It also seems abandoned with not much activities there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
I also did not join, The reason is not the same as your reasons. I find it hard to apply because of the password prerequisite. I used 5 already but was still unaccepted by them so I did not continue my application.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Negative reviews do far about this platform. It seems it is not worth the stress and time. One of the worst things that can happen to you is join a deserted site. You would want to work but not find posts to reply.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
It looks like a very quiet site. Not much activities can be seen there. That doesn't look encouraging and no one would like ti take the risk. Moreover, the quality of posts there are no match to the good pay rate that they have.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It looks like a very quiet site. Not much activities can be seen there. That doesn't look encouraging and no one would like ti take the risk. Moreover, the quality of posts there are no match to the good pay rate that they have.
So it is actually a paid to post forum? We can all go there and make it loud if we are sure they won't scam us. Even a payment proof can't even convince me.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
So it is actually a paid to post forum? We can all go there and make it loud if we are sure they won't scam us. Even a payment proof can't even convince me.
Some users here have tried to join the site but they could not. It seems it asks for some unusual kind of password and many gave up for signing up after few trials. If you check the site , you will find only a handful of users there. There is no payment proof yet. Moreover, I found some risque contents there. I will not go for any site with adult or risque contents.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
I have never heard of this website, but based on the reviews I read a while ago, it is s not worth our time and effort. As a result, it is a hard pass for me.
Nothing seems exciting and assuring about the site so far. No one could show any payment proof yet. Also, the rates are too good for the quality of posts that I have seen there. It also does not give the look of a very structured forum like RIF or others that are popular.

Back