Have you lately made any significant lifestyle changes?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
It has been months that I am trying to lessen my carbohydrate intake. It is because I wanted to trim down a bit. I also do exercises to make it more effective.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.030
Over the past year, I've made a concerted effort to prioritize my health and wellness. After realizing how sedentary my desk job had made me, I committed to being more active. I started going to the gym a few times a week and taking regular walks around my neighborhood. I've also overhauled my eating habits, cutting out highly processed foods and adding more fruits, veggies and lean proteins.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
No significant changes in my lifestyle. I maintain my daily routine and a healthy diet. When I get up, I drink a glass of Lukewarm water, then do some stretch exercises. After preparing and eating breakfast, I go out for a walk.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
Lately, there have not been any significant changes in my routine. I have been sticking to my usual diet of fish and vegetables, and I have been drinking more tea. Starting next week, I plan to cut back on my rice intake as I am aiming to shed a few pounds.

Back