Have you noticed some false advertising lately?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
Nowadays, there are some companies promote their products in an extravagant way. However, they do not live up to their promises about their products. They just simply deceiving the consumers. In fact, they are just destroying their reputations. If it happens, then how can they survive in the business world. Cheating in business is not always a good thing in the long run.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Nowadays, there are some companies promote their products in an extravagant way. However, they do not live up to their promises about their products. They just simply deceiving the consumers. In fact, they are just destroying their reputations. If it happens, then how can they survive in the business world. Cheating in business is not always a good thing in the long run.
Some of them will even hype their products too much and they will lie about some things.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
And it's even my hope that there exists no true advertisement any longer. Every advertisement I come across its always exergerating on the the nature of the products being advertised.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I noted that there are lots of advertisements about health supplements. While I cannot say for sure they are false advertisement, I have serious doubts on the benefits of the products they advertised. The Consumer Council here does do testing of selected products from time to time, but their tests are not comprehensive enough.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
There is one commercial that cars were driven with water. That commercial gave me so much hope that one day, cars would be driven with water. We are still waiting.

Back