Have you played betting on Freebitcoin.in

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the oldest and most fames bitcoin faucet site is freebitcoin.in and it have many users from the beginning till now, this faucet website is my first free earning option and i have withdrawer from this faucet site many time and i really love it because it was my first paying online free money earning platform, and the best thing about this faucet platform is that it have betting option so that you can make your earning bigger by betting your favorite sport games and big events.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Can you send some screenshots from this site with betting options? I would like how it looks. Do they have decimal odds and football leagues from Europe? How much is minium deposit?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I was a member for that faucet claiming website. However l got bored with it because l had no coins to deposit into my account and the claiming for the free coins is really sluggish.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the oldest and most fames bitcoin faucet site is freebitcoin.in and it have many users from the beginning till now, this faucet website is my first free earning option and i have withdrawer from this faucet site many time and i really love it because it was my first paying online free money earning platform, and the best thing about this faucet platform is that it have betting option so that you can make your earning bigger by betting your favorite sport games and big events.
Yes, about three years ago when I first joined I saw a video about the Martingale Strategy and in a short time just using the free Satoshi I earned from the Faucet I ran my balance up to over one million Satoshi. Then I found the flaw in the system. I said each time you bet one Satoshi and lost, the odds of the next bet losing went down, so eventually you would win all your losses back and go back to winning again. WRONG! The problem is I bet one Satoshi and lost 10 times (no big deal), so I started thinking I was on safe ground and raised my bet to 512 Satoshi and doubled my loss 11 times and my Million Satoshi was gone, so I could not bet anymore even if I wanted to. However, once I learned that lesson I started finding all the little ways to make claiming more Satoshi much easier and went to Three Million Satoshi over the next year.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Nope i have never tried Betting there, i have not even cashed out on the site before though i have never really been that active there and i am still finding it hard to understand the site.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can you send some screenshots from this site with betting options? I would like how it looks. Do they have decimal odds and football leagues from Europe? How much is minium deposit?
It have very low minimum betting options and even you don't have to deposit any money all you need is clam some free options of the faucets and you can bet with that money, but if you want huge money still you can deposit money then bet with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    160.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    137.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    163.2 KB · Views: 3

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Prize pools are great! It is not weird how they have big number of players.
Can you just send leaderboard screenshot and how they share reward? I guess winner take at least 30% of reward.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've tried both claiming from the faucet and betting there, but I gave up both for different reasons.
To withdraw, you need 30,000 satoshis, which would take a long time to accumulate unless you invest money into the sure.

As for betting, I always lost more than I gained.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've tried both claiming from the faucet and betting there, but I gave up both for different reasons.
To withdraw, you need 30,000 satoshis, which would take a long time to accumulate unless you invest money into the sure.

I have never invested from my own pocket and you can see my current balances and the total interest I have earned from leaving my earnings on deposit. Like many ways to make money online, you need to invest the time to learn what you need before giving up.

balances.JPG

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

You are right, it is very hard to reach the minimum withdraw limit, i used to be active on the faucet platform but now they payment for each clam i made everyhow is very very little.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, it is very hard to reach the minimum withdraw limit, i used to be active on the faucet platform but now they payment for each clam i made everyhow is very very little.
It takes time and patience to learn enough to start seeing those Satoshi stack up so you are at least making a few hundred a day, then it gains momentum as you learn what it takes to make it pay more. After you reach a million Satoshi balance, it is surprising what that can do for your attitude. You know what they say, your attitude is what determines your altitude.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Yes, I've tried staking on Freebitcoin, but I've seen that the best thing to do is to accumulate Fun tokens and use them to increase your profits there thanks to the premium membership, and also stake those fun tokens to earn more Bitcoin.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I've tried staking on Freebitcoin, but I've seen that the best thing to do is to accumulate Fun tokens and use them to increase your profits there thanks to the premium membership, and also stake those fun tokens to earn more Bitcoin.
FUN Tokens are a great tool, but I won't sacrifice liquidity by giving up my balance for a year, too much can happen in that long. I buy 12.500 and lock them for 6 months and repeat it when it matures, the rest stays in my working balance earning 4% compounded daily.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I only experienced betting at Free Litecoin and was able to receive $200 but it took me 4 months to reach the threshold. i stopped betting, it is laborious and time- consuming.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only experienced betting at Free Litecoin and was able to receive $200 but it took me 4 months to reach the threshold. i stopped betting, it is laborious and time- consuming.
Ho wow, 200 usd is a lots of money to earn from betting, i wish i can earn that much money, i am bad at gambling or betting, i keep losing all y money and i have bad history with betting.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Ho wow, 200 usd is a lots of money to earn from betting, i wish i can earn that much money, i am bad at gambling or betting, i keep losing all y money and i have bad history with betting.
I'm betting onna free platform, zero capital just bet for free with a pay. I will give you my referral link so you can also earn. You only need to do it in some minutes at Free Litecoin.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm betting onna free platform, zero capital just bet for free with a pay. I will give you my referral link so you can also earn. You only need to do it in some minutes at Free Litecoin.
Please give me the referral link so i can earn some amount of free money, betting for free is a best things because i don't have to spend my pocket money on betting and its best for my current condition.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
The betting option certainly adds an interesting dimension to the earning potential on the site. You can increase your earnings through additional activities like betting on sports games and events, the feature adds an element of excitement.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah there are some another ways of increasing our earnings from the faucet website, personally a not good at gambling and betting but for those who are good at betting its a best option.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Yeah, while gambling and betting may not be a good option for everyone, for those who are skilled at it, it can be a great way to increase earnings on Freebitco.in. It's all about finding what works best for each individual.

Back