Have you purchased Revenue shares on Cryptowin.io?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Great that this faucet is still getting the good traction depsite the changes there,i had withdrawn everything on the site because i thought it was going to scam us but thank goodness that it is still growing strong and paying its members.I just wonder though how this faucet is making the money to pay interest that it pays its members?Is it that they are trading or investing in other businesses.
I think it is a platform that we can trust and I am going to deposit a little amount of money that I am willing to lose in case things do not go the way I have planned it to go

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.500
I am waiting that they add for example faucet pay account deposit because bitcoin network fees are very high then I will process deposit for buy ad shares on the website for example.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I am waiting that they add for example faucet pay account deposit because bitcoin network fees are very high then I will process deposit for buy ad shares on the website for example.
You can use faucet pay since the fee of bitcoin network is very high for you. People are now going for other alternatives since there are alternatives
I'd advise you to do it that way

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did purchase and was planning to buy more and even added funds to my purchase balance but then they increased the price of revenue shares so thankfully I did not committed myself
I am not sure cryptowin is still paying. I had some number of shares with them but when I applied for withdrawal the money never get to my wallet. Is anyone still getting payment here?.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I am not sure cryptowin is still paying. I had some number of shares with them but when I applied for withdrawal the money never get to my wallet. Is anyone still getting payment here?.
There is someone who makes use of that platform here and the person did not also get paid that time and he thought they had some issue but now, he is getting paid again

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.500
You can use faucet pay since the fee of bitcoin network is very high for you. People are now going for other alternatives since there are alternatives
I'd advise you to do it that way
The cryptowin platform offers only for deposit a bitcoin address means this is a missing feature to perform deposits with the faucet pay account and not an already added functionality.

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will have to go back to that platform to continue to earn because I initially thought it was going to scam a lot of people. Lately I have seen people talk that they are paid.
Cryptowin are no longer paying anyone. Do not waste your hard earned money with them. They stopped paying. I made two withdrawal and I did not receive anyone of them. Just my kind advice for you..

Back