Have you quarreled a customer?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
May I know if you have quarreled a customer? If so, what was the reason? I am asking you this because awhile ago, I entered a store near my place and the people were running away from the store. They were so afraid something may happen between the store owner and a customer. I did not leave the place, I want to know the cause. I have a business and I want to know why so that I can prepare myself in case that scenario will happen to my small business. I asked the store guard what happened and he told me that the customer inserted 5 unpaid canned goods into his eco bag which the customer denied as stealing them, but she cannot show the receipt. The receipt was only good for the goods she already paid and placed in her eco bag. The customer was so angry that she got wild, so the store owner dispatched her and he took the 5 canned goods worth $ 40, and called the police. The customer was brought to the police precinct

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
If the customer has a weapon, it is better if the security guard checks the entry of the customers who look suspicious.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
I have not quarreled with customers, I know some customers have unrealistic demand but in a situation like this, I like to play cool

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
As much as possible we have to avoid it there might be bad effect like revenge. We never know their real attitudes. They might harm us, so let's remain calm.

Back