Have you quit your work to make money online?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I quit my offline full time job and work as a freelancer a few years ago. I am doing translation offline. Online work is just my side hustle. When I have free time, I do online surveys and post on RIF.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I quit my offline full time job and work as a freelancer a few years ago. I am doing translation offline. Online work is just my side hustle. When I have free time, I do online surveys and post on RIF.
That's quite a challenging decision because personally I cannot take this decision as it's full of risks because our online earnings can never be stable so we need to have some confirmed earnings

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I'd never quit my teaching job to only work online. Unless we aren't engineers, graphics, programmers and similar IT areas, (these are used to be the most required freelancers by companies) we won't be able to earn enough online to maintain a household. Maybe online translations could be more lucrative than any other online task, but I'm not sure it's possible to completely rely on this activity.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i want to ask this to you @Niyi Briggs i want to be full time online earning too, could you give me a several tips that works for you? i am running my own shop with my wife and we realize we have to find another online jobs to provide our needs, i dont have any idea about this kind of thing untill i joint this PTP sites. please enlight me

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
In my case, i stopped my offline job not just to focus on earning money online, but to also be able to startup my personal business as well. I believe it would be wise to also have other sources of income no matter how much you earn online.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes for 5 months I earned 0 cash online I just forgot it lol and when I rememberd I started to make money online since then I try to make some money online every single day

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
We need to think it's very dangerous to quit one's job to only rely on online tasks. I remember a colleague teacher asking if it was a good idea to quit the teaching job for the sake of Bizdustry (a PTP forum that stopped to pay non-VIP members since the beginning of 2022). I hate to think what could happen to that colleague of mine if seriously had quitted a reliable teaching job for Bizdustry...

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
No, I will not quit my work and prioritize online work, But if the online work offers me better than my work, I may file for an indefinite leave. Working online is no guarantee to earn a living. It is kind of srtuggle.

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have to and I don't want to quit my offline job which is currently providing my regular cash flows. I consider my online work as a diversion or additional income source that I can use to finance my personal projects. My online ventures are flexible and can be combined easily with my offline work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think its ideal and no one should do that and its better if we can earn online in our free time as this way we can earn more without taking risks

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We need to think it's very dangerous to quit one's job to only rely on online tasks. I remember a colleague teacher asking if it was a good idea to quit the teaching job for the sake of Bizdustry (a PTP forum that stopped to pay non-VIP members since the beginning of 2022). I hate to think what could happen to that colleague of mine if seriously had quitted a reliable teaching job for Bizdustry...
yes but it would be pretty dumb since bizdustry did not payed that much to make you a full time living you would need to make at least 10 bucks a day wich was hardly possible not bizdustry only pays to valued members

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
I don't work outside the home. I solely work from home. I have been working since 2008, but it is not been constant. There are days when I do not have a job, especially when the pandemic is at its peak.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Not yet, what I earn online is not enough to leave my offline job for. Maybe if I find one that is worth it.
Yea, for me even if i start earning three times or even five times more than what i earn offline, i would still keep on working offline, as long as it does not affect me working online. Cause notting is certain, so it would be best to have more than one source of income.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I had a job in a very reputed company and was getting a very good salary. Due to government slavery, banking and financial fraud in the tech and internet sector, I am making a loss now.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I had a job in a very reputed company and was getting a very good salary. Due to government slavery, banking and financial fraud in the tech and internet sector, I am making a loss now.
Many jobs are this way, and even jobs online are now being threatened by artificial intelligence. The rich involve themselves in all ways to get richer while the poor and middle class suffer for it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
it is partially yes for me because I don't work much offline as I'm taking a break and I am earning online for now but wouldn't be for long before going back

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be folly to depend on earning money online alone. That is a signal for sites to scam you because you would be jumping on every alleged paid opportunity. Online work should be a side hustle.

Back