Have you received reward for shopping online with swagbucks?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are right and this is why I don't advise people to work on those applications not because they do not pay but because we are going to waste our time if we work on them
Obviously, this type of apps works better for those who reside in the top tier countries . You cannot earn from it if you reside in the third tier country . It is important for people to understand that swagbucks is typically for the people residing in the grade A countries.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I remember there are local apps available in my country that allows us to shop from different e-commerce websites and we can earn cash back on our purchase so with swagbucks we cannot expect that being outside the top tier

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I remember there are local apps available in my country that allows us to shop from different e-commerce websites and we can earn cash back on our purchase so with swagbucks we cannot expect that being outside the top tier
We have a lot of them here too but they are not really relevant like the ones in other countries so we just show up whenever we want to shop without thinking of the benefits that we can get from it

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I am completely aware of cashback platforms, but I never tried Swagbucks. I don't use most stores, and the cash back is not really worth it for me. However, if you use this platform anyway, I think it won't hurt to use it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am mostly shopping from Amazon but I do not think if Swagbucks will recognize Indian domain of amazon but even if they do we cannot expect a higher cashback

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am completely aware of cashback platforms, but I never tried Swagbucks. I don't use most stores, and the cash back is not really worth it for me. However, if you use this platform anyway, I think it won't hurt to use it.
We also have so many cashback platforms in my country and I make use of them but the cash back is always a very little amount of money and not even up to 1% of my money

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Yes, I received it one time, but after working and working, they give one after then there were no regular work, only few cents work per day, finally I quit the site.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
We can use this app properly if we are in a top tier country and that will help us to earn cashback on our purchases but if not then we cannot expect cashback on purchases
It is a very good platform where one can earn huge amount of money provided you are qualified for surveys but if you are not qualified for surveys, you don't need to bother yourself using this app.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I would have loved to earn from swagbucks but I am too bad at surveys and I know even if I try my level best still I won't be able to earn from surveys

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I am not a member of Swagbucks. I do not think it is available here in our country, so I do not intend to join. Moreover, I saw some negative feedback from other users, so it is a hard pass for me.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not a member of Swagbucks. I do not think it is available here in our country, so I do not intend to join. Moreover, I saw some negative feedback from other users, so it is a hard pass for me.
Yeah it is not available for some. Some people don’t like it because they don’t qualify for the surveys you just have to keep on trying that is what I do.
Post automatically merged:

I would have loved to earn from swagbucks but I am too bad at surveys and I know even if I try my level best still I won't be able to earn from surveys
Sorry to hear thisI know surveys are not for some people.

It is a very good platform where one can earn huge amount of money provided you are qualified for surveys but if you are not qualified for surveys, you don't need to bother yourself using this app.
It is a good site I have been with them for years when I first joined it was not a good site for me but now it is one of my best sites as far as surveys go.

Yes, I received it one time, but after working and working, they give one after then there were no regular work, only few cents work per day, finally I quit the site.
Sorry to hear this it is not a site for all I know from people I read about on a group I belong to they earn really good there .

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have over 500 swagbucks coins which is due for withdrawal. Due to my tight schedule, i have not requested for withdrawal. Secondly, swagbucks is legit and am very confident therefore no need to be in haste. Maybe, soon i will cash out the coins through Amazon

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have over 500 swagbucks coins which is due for withdrawal. Due to my tight schedule, i have not requested for withdrawal. Secondly, swagbucks is legit and am very confident therefore no need to be in haste. Maybe, soon i will cash out the coins through Amazon
I hope you get your Amazon soon I normally cash out for Amazon or PayPal on swagbucks.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of Swagbucks but never used their feature to receive cashback when shopping online, I think that option, as well as many others, is not available in my country. I need to check which stores give us cashback when shopping through the site, if I use them I will try just to check if it works for me.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of Swagbucks but never used their feature to receive cashback when shopping online, I think that option, as well as many others, is not available in my country. I need to check which stores give us cashback when shopping through the site, if I use them I will try just to check if it works for me.
I have never used their cash back option or even shopped through them I always forget .

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have an account with Swag bucks but never took interest in it . I was over loaded with Sites and therefore was forced to ignore it But looking at the news one gets about how good the site is may be I will give a look up

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
Swagbucks is one of my favourite get paid to do sites across the web. I have been answering some surveys and completing of offers on the site. I have never been rewarded through online shopping though.

Back