Have you sold photos on Shutterstock?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I once joined shutterstock in a hope of selling photos but the ID verification requirements pissed me off. I was not very comfortable on submitting government ID on a random site.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.770
I enjoy taking photographs, but I am not a professional photographer. Furthermore, they may have more stringent requirements that I am unable to meet. However, if it is paid, it is advantageous for professional photographers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand. You are right. In this case, it is better to watch everything on TV. We can be safe in this way. It is not wise to put our lives in danger. :)
Probably, But if some people didn't take that risk there is no way you can be able to watch it on television. But even at that it is better to be safe.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, But if some people didn't take that risk there is no way you can be able to watch it on television. But even at that it is better to be safe.
Yes, you are absolutely right. Thanks to some brave people, we are able to watch it on television. Of course, these people must have some knowledge of snakes and their behaviour. I do not think that they would put their lives in danger.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its a very interesting way to earn money but there are so many challenges as you need to have a decent camera and need to visit different places to click photos

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are absolutely right. Thanks to some brave people, we are able to watch it on television. Of course, these people must have some knowledge of snakes and their behaviour. I do not think that they would put their lives in danger.
Yeah, there are people who have knowledge of snakes and they are not afraid of them. I think it should be left for such people to take the risk.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These photos are unique and some people do have the passion to collect these photos so they are willing to pay even extra for pictures of Wild life animals

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, there are people who have knowledge of snakes and they are not afraid of them. I think it should be left for such people to take the risk.
Yes, I agree with you. There are people who have knowledge of snakes indeed. I noticed that when I visited Thailand some years ago. People there love snakes and they know so many things about their behaviour. Snakes are like their pets. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I agree with you. There are people who have knowledge of snakes indeed. I noticed that when I visited Thailand some years ago. People there love snakes and they know so many things about their behaviour. Snakes are like their pets. :)
Yeah, there is a village here in this part of the world that the localities do not kill Snakes. Snakes visit their houses without harming them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, there is a village here in this part of the world that the localities do not kill Snakes. Snakes visit their houses without harming them.
This is very interesting. It is not good to harm animals anyway. We must respect all animals. These snakes understand that people love them, so they visit their houses without harming them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very interesting. It is not good to harm animals anyway. We must respect all animals. These snakes understand that people love them, so they visit their houses without harming them.
Yeah, it is deeply rooted in ancient and spiritual beliefs. Most people are always afraid to visit the village.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, it is deeply rooted in ancient and spiritual beliefs. Most people are always afraid to visit the village.
Wow. It is so interesting indeed. It is like a movie. Thank you for sharing it with me. It is wonderful to learn new things. I enjoy learning new and interesting things about places around the world.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow. It is so interesting indeed. It is like a movie. Thank you for sharing it with me. It is wonderful to learn new things. I enjoy learning new and interesting things about places around the world.
Me too. I love learning new things everyday. Most of the things done in movies are ancient stories.

Back