Have you sold photos on Shutterstock?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's true. Most movies are based on ancient stories. Learning new things by reading books, watching movies or travelling is nice. Life has so many things to teach us every single day.
Yeah, that's how it is. Have you watched any African movie before?. This is because most of the movies talks about our ancient stories.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I never plan to sell my photos. They will be paid very small but the site receives good pay from interested buyers. I think it is not good to sell our pictures. They are about our personal selves. What are they going to do with the photos?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, that's how it is. Have you watched any African movie before?. This is because most of the movies talks about our ancient stories.
I love Africa but I am not sure if I have ever watched any African movies before. It is nice to hear that most of the movies are about ancient stories. I will search for them on YouTube. I think that I will find a lot of African movies there.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
There was a period I became interested to sell my landscapes photos I take with my mobile to Shutterstock. But after knowing some colleagues of mine faced rejections one after another and the refusal reason, I quitted the idea. There is a need of a professional photo equipment and such a stuff is very expensive. Photos taken with a mobile face great chances to be rejected. As I'm not a professional photographer yet working in my own atelier, better if the photographer counts on years of experience, I thought the risk being so much greater than the reward.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love Africa but I am not sure if I have ever watched any African movies before. It is nice to hear that most of the movies are about ancient stories. I will search for them on YouTube. I think that I will find a lot of African movies there.
Good, I hope you are going to enjoy African movies. I have seen a few people from other continents enjoying them.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
I never plan to sell my photos. They will be paid very small but the site receives good pay from interested buyers. I think it is not good to sell our pictures. They are about our personal selves. What are they going to do with the photos?
This is the reality of any business based on selling photos. You could for example find yourself one day a sponsor of a beauty product that you have never purchased in another country. The production companies of other countries will pay them hundreds of dollars to add to photoshop tricks while they will pay you 0.39 $ per photo which is a slave itself.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
I think the chances to earn on these websites is less as our photos need to be perfect and only then others will be interested to buy it
He sells your photo to a company for 100 $ and pay you 1 $ that is how do they earn so this is not fair that giving 1 % to you in all cases like you are a beggar or something like that.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Joining websites that will be paying you such a little amount of money is not advisable. It is better you channel your energy to other things.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If we are having a passion for photography then we can earn with that and we just need to post unique photos on websites like shutter stock and the pay is fine too

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have heard mostly bad things about these and you only earn when someone actually buys your uploaded pics and you only get a small part of what a buyer pays to the website

Back