Have You Tried Creating Digital Courses?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you listen to online money making gurus, you will hear them say that creating and selling digital course is one of the best ways to make money online. That because you can sell the same course again and again. However, the main problem is creating a course itself. Has anyone ventured on this method.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
Creating a course requires that a person has theoretical and practical mastery of a field to be able to consult on that field. I have created a digital course before a d I still earn from it.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I have created a digital course on forex trading I put the link on my blog and also redirect people to the YouTube video but it's a fresh course I never earn yet from it

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
No, i have never tried creating digital courses. I actually have interest in it but i guess i have not found the time to start it up. I will try to do so soon.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
No, i have never tried creating digital courses. I actually have interest in it but i guess i have not found the time to start it up. I will try to do so soon.
I am in the same situation. I cannot push myself to learn how to start it. If I have all the time, I might do it without any second thought.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I am in the same situation. I cannot push myself to learn how to start it. If I have all the time, I might do it without any second thought.
I really hope that in the future, i will be able to find the time to start it but for now, i doubt it is possible because i am currently battling with my studies.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I really hope that in the future, i will be able to find the time to start it but for now, i doubt it is possible because i am currently battling with my studies.
In my view, it is best to focus more on what you are doing and invest time if it is possible to materialize this aspiration. As for me, time is not enough to do such an activity.

Back