Have you tried expert option for trading crypto?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This was the very first platform I've ever trade crypto and from my experience it's a good one.
They also offer a demo-account to try out something while trading.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
What is that site or app? I am interested to invest in crypto, especially CryptoBoom. Many from my country invested in CryptoBoom.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are both app and web version of expert option but the app version is more advisable for better trading experience, expert option isn't for investment rather it's used for trading , and they also offer something I call copy trading where you copy someone else's style.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The owner might charge someone style copying. Is there also a possibility of 50 /50 winning?
There is no charges for coying someone else's someone else's style it just to assist newbies in trading to get more in experience. The probability of winning is 50/50 but you can improve the percentage to your favour by forming your tactics.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
There is no charges for coying someone else's someone else's style it just to assist newbies in trading to get more in experience. The probability of winning is 50/50 but you can improve the percentage to your favour by forming your tactics.
Okay, that you for the clarification, at least I understand now that it is not illegal to copy someone's style, not against the rules for the intention is to help other improve their styles.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have only heard about option trading and have never tried. If it's not risky then I would try
Every trading option is risky but its up to you to minimize the risk.
No I have never tried any kind of trading since I'm yet to even understand how it is done so no trying out for now
You have to understand more about trading before going into it, I'm also learning the ropes to make me a flexible trader.
Okay, that you for the clarification, at least I understand now that it is not illegal to copy someone's style, not against the rules for the intention is to help other improve their styles.
Yeah, its just for others to improve themselves, there is nothing illegal there, it's even the app that will bring up the option to mimic other trades.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
Every trading option is risky but its up to you to minimize the risk.

You have to understand more about trading before going into it, I'm also learning the ropes to make me a flexible trader.

Yeah, its just for others to improve themselves, there is nothing illegal there, it's even the app that will bring up the option to mimic other trades.
It's good to hear, many members here will be encouraged to join. A community or forum site like this and the one you mentioned have a solid foundation from each other to reach a common goal.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely @Mikky one needs to understand all that it takes to be able to trade profitably. Again it is always good for one to trade what they person can afford to lose
Exactly, trade what you can afford to loose, this is one lesson most refuse to learn on their journey as a trader but the thing is they believed that trading is a very fast way to make money but in reality that's a lie. Trading requires patience a lot of it at that.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.150
Exactly, trade what you can afford to loose, this is one lesson most refuse to learn on their journey as a trader but the thing is they believed that trading is a very fast way to make money but in reality that's a lie. Trading requires patience a lot of it at that.
That's humans for you we just like to go for money even when we don't how it is expertly done and in the process we lose money.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
Expert option is a one of the most valuable investment application that you would come across online but I have not try out the crypto investment.

Back