Have you tried the Black market business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
What is your understanding of black market? It is simply defined as exchanging of goods and services in an illegal way. This takes place to facilitate a transaction in a secret place to avoid government oversight and taxes. It is a violation of the rules of law in a particular country, but sad to say because of too much greed for money, some people continue doing this black market business transaction.

Those people doing this may soon land in jail to serve their crimes committed against the laws of the land. This black market business exists as an economic activity but functions beyond the eyes of the authorities like selling or trading of protected species of animals, and human organs needed for transplant surgeries. Since it is illegal, therefore, they are transacting it through black market in a way that they will not be caught by the authorities. Another example of black market is trading illegal weapons and illegal drugs.

This business is done in secret or in the dark which is why, it is called black market. It is a transaction platform virtual or physical where goods or services are exchanged illegally. Since it is considered illegal, will it be made legal? I think it cannot be made legal. They profit more from engaging businesses In black market. Never try this illegal business no matter how hard life is.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.950
Actually, there are so many stalls working in my city's black market. But then, they are still operating. I wondered if they are really into illegal ways of having the cheaper products that were being sold to the consumers.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.503
I have never tried the black market before. This is because black market is illegal and prohibited in my country. However engaging with the black market business is the beginning of looking for troubles for yourself.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
I have never tried the black market before. This is because black market is illegal and prohibited in my country. However engaging with the black market business is the beginning of looking for troubles for yourself.
Not all black markets are illegall. Do you know that when you sell above a price ceiling, it is a black market.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have never do black business before because I believe the risk is more than the profit. It is worth to mention that black market does not literally means illegal. Black market simply means business that is not regulated by government.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
Actually, there are so many stalls working in my city's black market. But then, they are still operating. I wondered if they are really into illegal ways of having the cheaper products that were being sold to the consumers.
That's illegal better advice your relatives not to engage with black market. They might be caught and sanctioned by authorities.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.350
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some people doing black market businesses here. These are illegal activities. Goods such as drugs, cigarettes, fake luxury brands bags are commonly traded in the black market. I think these people must be making good money that they are willing to take the risks of getting jailed.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.510
Raw Dex
$0.100
After all strict laws, this black marketing business is continued in most countries and sometimes this started in life-saving medicines there must be very strict rules against this black marketing business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
These people doing the black market business planned well to avoid getting caught by authorities. They might have a good profit from this but once they are caught, the problem of facing the crime sentence will be eternal.

Back