Have you tried the NameCheap platform?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are different kinds of platforms that you may like to try out when it comes to purchasing any kind of domain. The Name Cheap platform is also one of the best platforms out there that tend to offer many different kinds of plans in case if you want to purchase a domain. Just like Weebly platform, the Name Cheap platform also offers the drag and drop feature as well. Have you ever tried it?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There are different kinds of platforms that you may like to try out when it comes to purchasing any kind of domain. The Name Cheap platform is also one of the best platforms out there that tend to offer many different kinds of plans in case if you want to purchase a domain. Just like Weebly platform, the Name Cheap platform also offers the drag and drop feature as well. Have you ever tried it?
I don't know about this platform
This is my first time hearing about it
I will tell my friends who creates websites about it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I have not used it before, but namecheap is a well known name for purchasing domains. I used a local domain name provider the last time though.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
For domains and SSL I am using it for 3 years already. I can give them 5/5 rate star. Support is great. Fast and responsive. Price is also good and promo codes are often.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually my first time of hearing the name cheap platform, just hope it works out well for now.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I actually haven't tried Namecheap before but I've heard great things about it from others in the industry. I've mostly used Wordpress for my website needs, but Im definitely interested in exploring Namecheap for my future projects.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
I have been using Namecheap for more than 7 years. All of my domains are registered with namecheap and I have namecheap hosting. namecheap offers different kinds of hosting including managed hosting. namecheap also offers weebly site builder.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used namecheap web hosting and domain for my last blog. They're one of the best. Their hosting is of high quality and they have fast response customer service. They also allow clients pay with crypto.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing the effectiveness of namescheap but have not in anyway tried it. I'm using godaddy presently. I'm okay with it. However, I would try namescheap one of these days to try it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing the effectiveness of namescheap but have not in anyway tried it. I'm using godaddy presently. I'm okay with it. However, I would try namescheap one of these days to try it.
I've used both GoDaddy and namecheap. When it comes to web hosting, namecheap is better to me. GoDaddy has been around even before namecheap I think but they misbehave sometimes.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
The latest domain that I purchased back in March was one I got from Namecheap. I was very happy with their service and being that I was new to their service I also got money off for being new and the process to order the domain name was smooth and easy. Would recommend NameCheap to anyone looking to buy domain names.

Back