Have You Used Any Survey website that pays directly to Paytm or Bank transfer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I think the only problem is minimum threshold of Yougov which is too high and secondly my love affair with surveys lol
Yes, the threshold is pretty high. But if we keep getting the surveys regularly, we reach there soon. I have been getting quite a few invitations lately but I have missed a few because I couldn't check my mail during work hours and by the time I check them they are closed. I am 1200 points away from next payout. Today I finished one survey for 150 points and it felt good. The survey there are not too time taking.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yes, the threshold is pretty high. But if we keep getting the surveys regularly, we reach there soon. I have been getting quite a few invitations lately but I have missed a few because I couldn't check my mail during work hours and by the time I check them they are closed. I am 1200 points away from next payout. Today I finished one survey for 150 points and it felt good. The survey there are not too time taking.
I am a little confused with the higher threshold, Can you let me know how many points we need to be eligible for the payment

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am a little confused with the higher threshold, Can you let me know how many points we need to be eligible for the payment
It's 5000 points to request for a payout. Once you send the request, you will receive 3500 Indian Rupees in your Paytm wallet. The points for each survey vary from 25 points to 250 points depending on the length of the survey. The 25 points survey takes around 2_5 minutes. The maximum time that a survey takes there is 20 minutes to 25 minutes.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's 5000 points to request for a payout. Once you send the request, you will receive 3500 Indian Rupees in your Paytm wallet. The points for each survey vary from 25 points to 250 points depending on the length of the survey. The 25 points survey takes around 2_5 minutes. The maximum time that a survey takes there is 20 minutes to 25 minutes.
Thanks for the detailed explanation, I feel I am not well versed to stick with surveys but I will give it a go once I feel I can, thanks

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Thanks for the detailed explanation, I feel I am not well versed to stick with surveys but I will give it a go once I feel I can, thanks
Sure, do it when you feel that you are ready. I think that there is a referral program there. I am not sure about that. So, if you make up your mind, do let me know.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, do it when you feel that you are ready. I think that there is a referral program there. I am not sure about that. So, if you make up your mind, do let me know.
I don't know who supports India, but another payment option I like is getting paid to Amazon with Gift Cards. I don't give up personal financial information and it's quick and simple. I spend hundreds of dollars on Amazon anyway, so it's just llke getting paid hard cash with no fees.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I will let you know, the issues because I would be glad to help you with my joining. And will from time to time ask you for help

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I will let you know, the issues because I would be glad to help you with my joining. And will from time to time ask you for help
Sure, I would be more than happy to be there to help you.
I don't know who supports India, but another payment option I like is getting paid to Amazon with Gift Cards. I don't give up personal financial information and it's quick and simple. I spend hundreds of dollars on Amazon anyway, so it's just llke getting paid hard cash with no fees.
Even I avoid giving any personal information related to my finance in any public space. For Paytm, I don't need to provide my bank details or any other personal information. They can pay through phone number. Mostly they give a code number that we can enter after logging into our Paytm account. We enter that and the money is debited to our digital wallet.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I stopped working on surveys a very long time ago. There was a time i tried working on surveys but i came to realize that my location does not favour me in terms of qualifying for surveys.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am in search of survey websites that pay to even bottom-tier nations and having such paying direct to our bank account or Paytm will be a lot more fun.

Ome thing that I know is that there has never been a time where by I got to start up a survey task in any site at all that I got to see any reward for it as all always comes up with the fact that there is no survey for me after answering questions go about 10 to 20 minutes and that is very exhausting so for that I do not even try to engage in any site that has surveys.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Recently I was getting a lot of survey invitations from YouGov. I am very close to the payout. It's fifty dollars there. I just need a couple of more invitations from them to reach the threshold and get the payment. I have not received any invitation in the last five days. I keep checking my inbox every day in hope to get one. I sm getting impatient now'.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Its hard to feel comfortable on surveys because after experiencing bad luck for years its hard to expect these websites to pay

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Last week I got one short survey from YouGov for 25 points. Well, that made my points move a bit closer to the threshold level. I need a little more than hundred points to reach payout. The invitations for surveys are not coming much from their side.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I don't use survey sites because, for me, it's a waste of time. Not many survey sites offer PayPal or bank transfers, but some do. I usually cash out through PayPal because it's the best option for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Last week I got one short survey from YouGov for 25 points. Well, that made my points move a bit closer to the threshold level. I need a little more than hundred points to reach payout. The invitations for surveys are not coming much from their side.
I think for the payment you need to reach minimum of $50? How many times you got paid from the website?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I think for the payment you need to reach minimum of $50? How many times you got paid from the website?
Three times already and this would be my fourth payment there. I have been with the site for four years. So on an average, I get one payment of $50 in a year. I am okay with it. I would have reached the payout earlier and earned more if I would check my mail regularly and don't miss the survey invitations. I have missed quite a lot of them being lazy and not checking the mail regularly. The surveys are filled quickly.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have never earnI am in search of survey websites that pay to even bottom-tier nations and having such paying direct to our bank account or Paytm will be a lot more fun.

I have never earned from a survey sites before, sometimes I do wonder how people get to source for legit paying survey sites that pay handsomely and as at when due, I hope to join one very soon.

Back