Have You Used Timebucks to Make Money

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I liked the ways you can earn however this platfrom paid me very low compared to how much time I spend on it I tried but I was never stasified with how much I earned I know the reasons why I got very low money is my country

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Just today I qualified for an entire survey of 78 cents (but obviously, it was a Theorem Reach one) and I earned another 1 cent per screen out. So my deal to reach another satoshis amount is nearer (as I rarely miss HideoutTV points from promocodes, that make the biggets part of my TimeBucks earnings), overcoming halfway there (today I reached more than 5,50 dollars). I'll go on with this GPT.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I once signed up on the timebucks get paid to program. I however had any survey to complete nor do I had any offers to do. I absolutely had no tasks to do on the site. So I left.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
They are a low earning website so if you like to earn quickly then you need to qualify and complete offers which everyone cannot so its tough to earn from it

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I always see these kind of earning websites as a waste of time for me. This is because I couldn't find any offers that I can successfully complete and get paid from it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
I have heard of this site but never tried to explore more about it. I've read some reviews which were quite negative. I am also not that interested in doing tasks like watching videos.
I have used this site before, so far i have been able to cash out up to two times now from this site, so far i quit enjoyed but the problem i have with the site is the fact that some of the task they give are pretty annoying and difficult or simply do not work the way they should.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sorry you faced so bad experience with TimeBucks. I use this GPT too, since many years and I got my first paymnent in 2022. Only after 5 years. 10 dollars of minimum payout is very hard for me to reach in a GPT, as I rarely qualify to complete surveys, I'm mostly able to only complete the easiest task: the daily poll. But I endured because I wanted to increase my savings expressed in bitcoin (TimeBucks pays bitcoin and we can choose our favourite wallet). Now I'm accumulating HideoutTV points to transfer to TimeBucks for the second bitcoin payment, even if I know it will last some years again.
I also work on the site, I received the last payment from them in March. I don't earn that much as usually I only get the daily poll and the click ads, on average I can earn 5 cents daily but sometimes I get surveys and it adds up.
I am also using my Hideout points to redeem to Timebucks, I noticed that I earn more if I cash out to Timebucks than to other sites.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also work on the site, I received the last payment from them in March. I don't earn that much as usually I only get the daily poll and the click ads, on average I can earn 5 cents daily but sometimes I get surveys and it adds up.
I am also using my Hideout points to redeem to Timebucks, I noticed that I earn more if I cash out to Timebucks than to other sites.
I know very well that timebucks is a very legitimate platform but I don't know how to navigate around it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.568
The thing is that timebucks is a very legitimate platform and you can get your payment but it has very few jobs for other countries outside tier 1 countries now

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.440
I don't like offer walls because many times these don't work for me and it takes longer to complete these to earn
This is true in the case of mobile games or surveys but for example, multi bux offer wall you need to complete tasks to earn, and this is different because once the employer approves your work that is all.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know very well that timebucks is a very legitimate platform but I don't know how to navigate around it.
It works exactly like any other GPT site, you have the daily poll in the surveys tab and the ptc clicks in the content tab, you can earn from these two everyday. You can also see the slideshare daily, thye always have 20 available, it is something that, personally, I don't like as it takes some time for the money they give but it is your choice.

Back