Having a Nice Car Can make Money for you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Maybe I mean many people have nice cars but they don't make money I don't know maybe I heard people saying that you can make a full time living only by having a nice car but I think it's scam

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe I mean many people have nice cars but they don't make money I don't know maybe I heard people saying that you can make a full time living only by having a nice car but I think it's scam
Yes it is true you can earn a lot if you have an expensive car. You can rent a car. But usually people who are rich and buy expensive cars don't need this money

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
Ride sharing is getting very popular in our country. If you own a car or even a motorbike, you can join these programs as a rider and make money. I think this is a good payting side hustle.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some people even go to places where they rent cars so that they can rent either for taking pictures, making videos or even to go out. It is indeed a good business to have a nice car
This is so popular in our parts too so if you own a car that is an Antique car and is in good condition then you can give that for shootings and earn money from it and I have seen these people make a lot of money as these cars are in a lot of demand for Music videos and also for movies.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
This is so popular in our parts too so if you own a car that is an Antique car and is in good condition then you can give that for shootings and earn money from it and I have seen these people make a lot of money as these cars are in a lot of demand for Music videos and also for movies.
No doubt having a nice car can fetch one good money, that is if it's been maintained properly you can also use it for chatter or executive hiring, for people that want to celebrate their wedding or any occasion.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is India for you but as for my own country, there are a lot of people who own multiple cars that are very expensive and are antique cars but do not make such as even most of the artists or actors who are to feature in the videos have cars that are very good and clean rather than paying money to use in for the shoot.

Back