Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
For my 35th birthday that I had on May 25th, I got a digital watch from my mother, that has the ability to connect to my phone and track health and activity related stuff.

I am in the process of testing the default features that come with it, and I say it is pretty nice so far. My only annoyance, is that there is no way for me to adjust the stride lengths in the watch, and it is saying I am walking further, than what I know I am doing, and what the GPS tied to it, is registering.

There are a bunch of features that are available for me to use, like sleep tracking, heart beat tracking, sleep tracking, calories burned, and reminders to drink water and other stuff.

Have you used something like this before?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For my 35th birthday that I had on May 25th, I got a digital watch from my mother, that has the ability to connect to my phone and track health and activity related stuff.

I am in the process of testing the default features that come with it, and I say it is pretty nice so far. My only annoyance, is that there is no way for me to adjust the stride lengths in the watch, and it is saying I am walking further, than what I know I am doing, and what the GPS tied to it, is registering.

There are a bunch of features that are available for me to use, like sleep tracking, heart beat tracking, sleep tracking, calories burned, and reminders to drink water and other stuff.

Have you used something like this before?
I haven't really used all these features on a smart health-tracking watch, however, I do have some apps on my phone that track similar features

Back