Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hi everyone,

I know there has been a lot of uncertainty in regards to RIF.

Truth be told, at this very moment, I am unable to fulfil my duties as an administrator of this forum. Although I came back after the summer with full intentions of bringing this place back to the number one forum in our niche, a lot has been going on in my life that has made me take a step back on most of my online endeavors.

Sites that I own that currently don't have either a manager running the site, or a team of staff running the site, has taken a huge hit over these past few months. A lot of my plans have been put on the back burner for several sites. Unfortunately, RIF has fallen under this category.

I want to state one thing very clearly for everyone:

I will be keeping Referral Inex Forum ONLINE, and will continue to pay all withdrawals.

However, for the next little while, there will not be any updates on my end towards the forum. I will most likely come on the forums to pay our users, and to do simple check ins. Withdrawals may not be done on a daily/consistent basis as they once were, but rest assured, as always, you will be paid.

With that said, I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

p.s. all PayPal and DiscussionBucks withdrawls have been paid. ForumCoin users will be paid the moment Fergal can get the $FC in my account.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks, boss @Jordan, you have been a quality person and, sadly, things took such a turn for RIF, we will try to keep the fire burning and come up with activities that do not need your direct input there and then just to ensure traction is built in the forum.

My prayer has always been to connect with quality people who have what it takes and are deliberate to walk to financial freedom. This is what keeps me going even if at times it is not all that rosy.

I have just ignited my commitment to that agenda and will use and show that I am a quality person by trying to help as many people as I can. I wish I could give incentives but I do not have much as I also have a life but I will try to help more especially with knowledge. The other problem people have aside from the part of scamming others is the ENTITLEMENT mentality, People do not want to start from somewhere and build some little income but they would want to own something or earn some income without working for it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Thank you so much, Jordan. I am hoping that your road will be crystal clear in 2024. We always miss you and feel happy whenever you are around. Though this Christmas season is not as meaningful as last year, but we are glad that you are okay and everyone will be satisfied with that. Thank you so much and God bless you and your family. Keep safe and stay healthy. I wish you a very prosperous and wonderful 2024!

Merry Christmas GIF by golden freckles

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Thank you for keeping RIF online and continuing to pay withdrawals despite your personal challenges. We understand your situation and appreciate your efforts. We hope things get better for you soon. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays as well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Merry Christmas to you, we understand things are not easy, and I can imagine what you are going through, over here at my end things are pretty much rough as I don't even have time to sort out all the gigs I am into at the moment, but I believe with time everything would work out well and things we be okay. Have you thought about getting someone, like a personal assistant to help you manage some of your sites?

Merry Christmas in advance once again.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Merry Christmas @Jordan. Have a good year ahead. I hope that the new year is smooth for you and your sites. It is very much understandable how things can be overwhelming for anyone at times. It's assuring to hear from you. I would try to be more regular and active here.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think I need to put a clearer picture on withdrawals as there still seems to be a bit of confusion.

Withdrawals were set to once a month. This is no longer the case. Withdrawals will happen more often. If I see there are withdrawals waiting, I will pay them out. However, don't badger me about them.

I just won't have a specific date. Example, it won't be every single Monday of the week. etc. It can be a random day I'm online.

Back