Hello everyone

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
A big hello to the community here. Though I joined the site few days back, I could not manage to be here. So, this is my first time to be active here and introduce myself. I am a special educator and counselor by profession. I love to write and indulge in art and craft in my free time. I am active on few online sites and some of you might be familiar with my name. Looking forward to a wonderful journey here on this forum.
Thank you.
I hope to be more active and interactive here.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A big hello to the community here. Though I joined the site few days back, I could not manage to be here. So, this is my first time to be active here and introduce myself. I am a special educator and counselor by profession. I love to write and indulge in art and craft in my free time. I am active on few online sites and some of you might be familiar with my name. Looking forward to a wonderful journey here on this forum.
Thank you.
I just joined too.šŸ˜

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I am a special educator..I work with children with special needs like autism, dyslexia, behaviour issues. I am also a counselor to such families with special needs children and to students in our school. I am trained and certified for my profession

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I am a special educator..I work with children with special needs like autism, dyslexia, behaviour issues. I am also a counselor to such families with special needs children and to students in our school. I am trained and certified for my profession
As I know it is very stressful business. Writing here about different topcis can be stress relief.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.050
Raw Dex
$0.025
Kids with special needs are tough to handle because sometimes you may not be able to know what the kids want, you have to know it by yourself.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Welcome to Referral Index Forum! Thank you for taking the time to sign up, we are happy you are here. Please let a staff member or myself know if you have any questions or concerns.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am also working with kids. I have some with special needs but those are much harder for me than regular kids.
Hmm..I can understand. Working with special needs might be a bit more challenging than the regular neurotypical ones. But then if you love your job, you would see these children beyond their disabilities and would thank them for making you more patient and creative.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you.
Hello Arunima, welcome. I think i knew you, i hope you are the same arunima that i know. Hope youre doing well there.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi are you from myLot? Do you know me there? I take a break from myLot and I am enjoying my stay here because I'm interested in making money and this forums is helpful for discussing about money

Back