Hello from Zambia,Glad to be here.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Ehat i am looking at here is to make a lot of money, through posting and selling products and services. But those like-minded entrepreneurs are welcome to join me in my quest of forming a formidable team. Am looking to connect with about 20 like minds that would like to see a million dollars in their account five years from now.

I am still learning and am open to learning because it is only through that that I can achieve my dream. Thank you to your success CHAMPIONS.

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
@Mikky Without a doubt i think i am already feeling like family here,so my taste is definately satisisfied and i will have an open mindset to learn all that is required here and i will work hard to ensure i give my best of value to this platform.Thanks:)

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello @Carson20t ! Thank you for taking the time to sign up for Referral Index Forum. It sounds like you have some amazing goals planned out, now all you need is action. I believe you'll be able to form the perfect team and reach most if not all of your goals in the near future. Please make yourself at home here and let me know if you have any questions. Once again, thank you for joining RIF! :)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
welcome to our forum we are happy to have you here this is an enjoyable forum and I know you enjoy it here. So once again welcome and I hope you have been having an already interesting interaction here

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
My dedication, mission and objectives still stand and I will be reviewing very soon what I have been able to achieve. Allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is Carson and it is my primary mission is to walk to financial freedom a few years from now.

Back