Hello! Newbie Here

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Hello everyone! I am @iyanpol12. I'm a newbie here on RIF. @Starmix has referred me here. I'm still learning the ropes of the platform, and I hope I can learn from y'all, at the same time, share what I can to help others.
Hi, my friend. I am so truly happy to see you here in RIF, enjoy posting and earning here on this enormous site RIF. Welcome aboard.

Hello everyone! I am @iyanpol12. I'm a newbie here on RIF. @Starmix has referred me here. I'm still learning the ropes of the platform, and I hope I can learn from y'all, at the same time, share what I can to help others.
Oh my. I cannot contact you on FB, even your Twitter is inactive. Anyway, that is not an issue anymore. Glad that maam referred you here.
Welcome here.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello Welcome to the community friend
Thank you so much. I just learned of this community from @Starmix.
Post automatically merged:

Oh my. I cannot contact you on FB, even your Twitter is inactive. Anyway, that is not an issue anymore. Glad that maam referred you here.
Welcome here.
I am active on Twitter. Hehe. What's your name there? Hehe

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello and welcome to RIF, we are glad to have you here with us. Please let a staff member or myself know if you have any questions or concerns. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello and welcome to RIF, we are glad to have you here with us. Please let a staff member or myself know if you have any questions or concerns. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
Thank you so much sir for the welcome. 😊

You are welcome here, you'll learn a lot from here. You'll also remain update about new paying sites.
Is it allowed to create a topic regarding earning platforms? I have to recheck. Hehe

I met @iyanpol12 on Blogjob, Literacy Base, and other sites. I think he is not connected to ML.
Yes ma'am. I miss Blogjob. If only I knew, I should've withdrawn with Bitcoin there. Hehe

Back