Herbal Oils and Liniment, Is it profitable ?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was busy attending to my laundry when i heard a voice over microphone coming from a jeep. I looked through the window and saw the jeep parked in the corner and the man is offering for sale these herbal oils and Liniment. These items are not sold in drugstores.. Honestly I saw people approaching the jeep and bought some
Will you buy these items out side the drug store?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
As long as legit and not harmful to the body but could cure bad pains, then I will buy . The ingredients I think are from the bark and roots of herbal plants and trees.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as legit and not harmful to the body but could cure bad pains, then I will buy . The ingredients I think are from the bark and roots of herbal plants and trees.
They're also cheaper than those sold in the drugstore.. I just smell them properly because some put kerosene.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
I was busy attending to my laundry when i heard a voice over microphone coming from a jeep. I looked through the window and saw the jeep parked in the corner and the man is offering for sale these herbal oils and Liniment. These items are not sold in drugstores.. Honestly I saw people approaching the jeep and bought some

I think that people should be cautious when it comes to using such kind of oils. Such kind of oils may not be genuine and not good for you.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That might be a deceiving technique by the seller to earn and influence the buyers.
Or maybe they belong to the old school of manghihilot who uses kerosene. Some said they feel relief when kerosene is. applied on. affected area but they didn't know that its a flammable substance and might damage the internal organs.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
Or maybe they belong to the old school of manghihilot who uses kerosene. Some said they feel relief when kerosene is. applied on. affected area but they didn't know that its a flammable substance and might damage the internal organs.
We can not blame their culture. It deeply rooted on them. And of what they're selling is dangerous to health, they were already sent to jail but not. Therefore there are satisfied customers or buyers.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We can not blame their culture. It deeply rooted on them. And of what they're selling is dangerous to health, they were already sent to jail but not. Therefore there are satisfied customers or buyers.
That's true. This is popular in our place, and this may not sell in other parts of the country.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
That's true. This is popular in our place, and this may not sell in other parts of the country.
When I was in Cavite people there like to buy herbal medicine sold outside a drug store. They stop in a place where they find people and sell using an amplifier and they were not caught to mean what they're selling are therapeutic. Many came out from their homes and buy. It's not good to judge.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it depends if I look and they look good why not. I will quickly buy but I will he sure they are good to use.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Lol i guess this also happens in other countries as well. Yes most of them are profitable, the ones that actually works. Cause most of them do not.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
In fact there is a large market gap in my vicinity. Most people are looking up for the items and really don't have Idea where they could get them. I think this can make a good performing business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cucumber oil is very profitable in my country. Carrot oil is very hot in demand. Coconut oil is the oil of choice when it comes to tye skin care of babies. Herbal oil business is very profitable.

Back