nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Job: Forum Posting
Skills required: Ability to write in grammatically correct English and knowledge of business, finance, investment, mental health, and lifestyle topics
Available position: 5
Pay rate: 1 cent per post (Just like on RIF or Discussion Bucks)
Payment method: RIF Cash
Interested people reply to this thread and I will send a PM with a forum link. If I don't send you a PM, it means I am not interested in hiring you.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
This is really good news to hear on a forum site. For me l am really interested in the forum posting jobs. I think I would be considered on this wonderful website.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Hello @nomad, this looks straight forward to work on. I am interested if the job opening is still available. 100 posts per week as a maximum is quite rewarding.

Last edited:

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Are you still in need of any writers for Investment Forum @nomad?

Interested in helping out if you still need writers :)
Payment does not match with your standard. :D
But you can start, if you want it.
Hello @nomad,this looks straightforward to work on. I am interested if the job opening is still available.100 posts per week as a maximum is quite rewarding.
you can try if you want.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
@nomad would love to jump on this if you wish me to. Hope there is no dateline so that I can do at my own pace.
Am I qualified? I am interested. I hope that I can work on that site.
Is this offer still active, l am indeed interested in this
Let's try with 50 posts, I will send 50 cents payment after you complete the job. Please spread the post for the period of one week, you can take longer but do not complete in less than a week. I only need replies, and make sure your replies are good and to the point. Forum link is in my signature.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Let's try with 50 posts, I will send 50 cents payment after you complete the job. Please spread the post for the period of one week, you can take longer but do not complete in less than a week. I only need replies, and make sure your replies are good and to the point. Forum link is in my signature.
can you count me in for this I will give you quality 100 post in two weeks

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
can you count me in for this I will give you quality 100 post in two weeks
Let's do with 50 posts. I only need replies. Do not create topic, the forum already has a lot of topics. If you don't get verification email, send me a PM with your username.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Let's do with 50 posts. I only need replies. Do not create topic, the forum already has a lot of topics. If you don't get verification email, send me a PM with your username.
Kindly let me know if this offer is still available, I could fit in real good, I can make quality posts for your forum, lemme know if I'm a fit for the position.

Back