Hiring Full-Time Vs. Hiring Part Time

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Do you hire full-time staff or part-time staff? Well, as far as I am concerned, I prefer to hire two part-timers instead of one full-timer. First and foremost, you can save on employee salary. You can pay your part timer hourly but if you have a full timer, you need to pay full time and also give other benefits. Secondly, two brains are always better than one brain.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hire full-time workers to work in my offline business because it requires full concentration and that is why the worker must be present at the workplace during the working hours.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think that depends on the nature of the job. If you are hiring sales persons, getting part-time help is okay as they earn commission based on their performance. If you are hiring someone working in a management position, you need a full time and dedicated staff to do the job.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I would rather have a worker be with me full time as he or she would be able to be interface more with tye organization and have the DNA of the company integrated into him.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
It depends for the companies which options they are going to hire. As for me, we can apply as a part-timer and full-timer at the same time. In fact, I am employed in such a situation right now.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I would only hire a part time staff of the position is a kind of difficult position to see someone who can fill it. I would engage a professional to engage part time in that position.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I would prefer to work as a part time Staff myself, I would love to hire part time staff in my organization. Part time staff are cost effective and get the job done by the way.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
For our recording studio, we always need a combination of full time staff and part time staff. The full time staff are those that work on keeping the studio running effectively like the admin staff and the cashier. We have part time staff like the mixing and the mastering engineer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
At the moment i do not have any employee under me and i do not really plan on hiring anyone. But when the time comes i believe having a part time worker would save me more.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Do you hire full-time staff or part-time staff? Well, as far as I am concerned, I prefer to hire two part-timers instead of one full-timer. First and foremost, you can save on employee salary. You can pay your part timer hourly but if you have a full timer, you need to pay full time and also give other benefits. Secondly, two brains are always better than one brain.
It only depends on the kind of job that you are hiring for which you have to decide which one is going to be more convenient for you to pay for so that you can decide to hire either on full-time basis or part-time basis.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it depends most peaple are looking for full time job with a good sallary but it can work as well some peaple look for part time job where they can earn

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I actually prefer to hire a staff full-time and I also prefer to be hired part-time so that I will have the time to do other things and attend to whatever I want to do

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
it depends most peaple are looking for full time job with a good sallary but it can work as well some peaple look for part time job where they can earn
The most important thing people are always considering when it comes to working at the full-time or part-time is the money they are making from their job.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The most important thing people are always considering when it comes to working at the full-time or part-time is the money they are making from their job.
I know some people that prefer to work part-time so that they can be work on two or more companies at the same time and day will even make more money than someone who has just a full-time job

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
most of the companies actually love full time energetic workers because they know if one person works hard more time they give to the company more the business grows companies always think this way actually indeed .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, most businesses are commonly known for hiring full time instead of part time workers, meanwhile just like you said I will prefer part time for my business if I get one.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
In my country, most businesses are commonly known for hiring full time instead of part time workers, meanwhile just like you said I will prefer part time for my business if I get one.
Same thing with my country. They feel that a part time staff would not be able to give the company his or her full commitment. They only go for part time staff when qualified manpower is scarce.

Back