Hiring Online Vs. Hiring Offline

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
These days it has been a common method to hire staff online. Businesses and companies use platforms like LinkedIn to announce vacancies and ask for applications to be submitted online. They will screen the applications and then interview short-listed candidates online through video conferencing. I think this kind of hiring process is better compared to hiring offline by asking the candidates to submit hand written applications.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
If you are an entrepreneur, of course hiring online will be more profitable because it is only limited to a work bond/contract, usually workers will be paid per task. Employers don't have to pay if workers get sick, or at least pay for health insurance.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.008
In this digital era, hiring online is getting more popular. Other than LinkedIn, there are many e-platforms which allow employers to post their job vacancies there. Applicants may also submit their application letter and resume online. Interview can be face-to-face or via video conferencing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is much more convenient to hire people online for your business. It doesn't get more complex than surfing the internet and making few clicks. It is also easier for job seekers because it is easier for them to position themselves to be employed.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do hire staff online for my forum communities only though. I don’t have a business offline, so I don’t hire offline. And yes, it’s been more and more common for people to hire staff and employees online. LinkedIn is a fine example of online hiring social media. I personally use it daily to search for jobs.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
I have gotten several jobs from the online space. It seems employers are now turning towards the online space to make their recruitments. It is the norm now as there are so many authentic job and recruitment boards on Social media.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
These days most companies actually use the two methods. while you could apply online, there is also a process where you can also apply offline. The online method makes things a lot easier though.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
These days it has been a common method to hire staff online. Businesses and companies use platforms like LinkedIn to announce vacancies and ask for applications to be submitted online. They will screen the applications and then interview short-listed candidates online through video conferencing. I think this kind of hiring process is better compared to hiring offline by asking the candidates to submit hand written applications.
Hiring online makes it all easy as there won't be need to make transport to where the interview takes place and there won't be someone walking around the street for job when all could be done online and what is just left is to resume work.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I used to be traditional when it comes to applying a job and that is through offline. Since we are in the modern world, we need to cope up with the changes.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Even government agencies do recruitment online nowadays. The benefits of hiring online is that you would have a bigger pool to choose from as online vacancy ad easily goes viral.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It really depends on the nature of your business that is going to determine if you are going to be hiring online or hiring offline. I believe that if your business is conducted online mostly, you should try as much as possible to hire online and combine it with a few offline employment.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In all my businesses , I have been hiring people offline and I have not hired anyone online before this gives me enough experience on hiring people offline than having people online.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
I can hire staff both online or offline for my business provided they are eligible. it’s becoming common for people to hire staff and employees online now which is not bad too

Back