Hobbies

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$7.048
My hobbies are teaching online and writing online. They made me always relax, except if teaching rude students online. But I can still handle them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
My hobbies are teaching online and writing online. They made me always relax, except if teaching rude students online. But I can still handle them.
I am also teaching online, university-based, but I am bored teaching online, I prefer face-to-face. I disliked the manners of college students who do not strive to be seen visibly during our virtual lectures. And there are student scientists in the university who found out that there are students online doing games online while teachers lecturing. In your case, you are only facing one on one teaching of foreign students, but in my case, I have 45 students per section. But by next sem, we'll have full- face-to-face classes. I may not be able to do extra earning online:cautious:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Yes, that's the drawback of teaching online. I remember my son also used to play games on mobile while their classes and teachers never used to come to know what their students were doing while listening to the lecture. Yes, it is tough for teachers to get their students interested when they teach online unlike when they take face-to-face classes.

It will be better that you will have face-to-face classes next semester as then you will know what your students are doing while having classes but sad that you will have little time to be online then.

Back