Home made clay flower pots

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There arnt a lot of home made clay flower pots around but the pots are awalys so beautiful unlike the simple flower pots you find at the store. We all know people love gardening and beautiful homemade flower pots is a must have in scenerios like that. What do you think of this an a way to make money from home?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There arnt a lot of home made clay flower pots around but the pots are awalys so beautiful unlike the simple flower pots you find at the store. We all know people love gardening and beautiful homemade flower pots is a must have in scenerios like that. What do you think of this an a way to make money from home?
You can contact someone who does sculpture work to help you build them, while you market it to people around you that you feel would be needing them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, I think that this is another good way to make money from home. Clay flower pots can make our house beautiful.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If you are into using clay to make things like flower pots and you have the time to dedicate to making them to be able to sell and make an extra income then I feel it's a great way to earn an income. People are always looking for something like flower pots no matter what the time of year. Especially if you can make something a little more colorful and unique as well that would be quite amazing to see as you don't see that too often in the stores.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.400
I had seen some people who can do this. I must tell you that they do earn a lot of money. I am not good at this but appreciating them can make a big difference.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
There is a flower pot factory near my place and lots of flower businesses people come to buy. It is a very good business. Isaw what they use in making pots it is like a grinding machine or drilling machine that creates the best designs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
You mean making money as a porter right? This business is lucrative but not everyone actually make it in this line of work. To succeed here you have to be really good in what you do.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah they se always beautifully made I have seen a lot of them being displayed here for sale but most times they're very costly but they are nice for house decoration

Back