Home remedies

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
Do you use home remedies? What are your favorite home remedies? Well, I frequently use home remedies. When I have cough and cold, instead of taking OTC drugs, I like drinking ginger honey tea. I also like taking turmeric for cuts and burns.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
When I got cold and coughed a lot, I bought lemons and squeezed them. I add two tablespoons of honey and pour a lukewarm water, then drink it trice a day. Goodbye, cough after three days.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.985
Instead of using over-the-counter medications, I prefer using home remedies. By doing so, I can prevent further damage to my kidneys. Whenever I have a cold, I drink ginger tea or lemon-infused water. Occasionally, I add some mint to the latter.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
When I have a cold, I take vitamin C and zinc. I use Chinese medical oil when I have a mild headache. The oil works for me.
If you are taking vitamins and minerals in tablets and suspension manufactured by a pharmaceuticals, it is not home remedy. Home remedies means you use herbs in their natural forms

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.630
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are taking vitamins and minerals in tablets and suspension manufactured by a pharmaceuticals, it is not home remedy. Home remedies means you use herbs in their natural forms
Yes, I understand. I use Chinese medical oil mainly to relieve headaches. The oil is made up various types of Chinese herbs.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
Yes, I understand. I use Chinese medical oil mainly to relieve headaches. The oil is made up various types of Chinese herbs.
As long as the thing you use is manufactured in a factory it is not home remedy. If you use turmeric powder, it can be home remedy but if you use turmeric extracts, it is not home remedy. A lot of people confuse home remedy with herbal remedy.

Back