Homemade soap making

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Homemade soap making is one good way to start a business. The first thing to do is hire someone expert in homemade soap making. There are many here in our malls selling homemade whitening soap and they were approved by the health department. The price is also competitive and it is assured that this will become your profitable business if taken care of. You consider first your capital, your staff to help you dispose of your homemade soap. This could be a good source for a networking team. Everyone earns. Is there a homemade soap making in your place?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do not know anyone who is making soap in their home, most people have small homes in large cities. In smaller towns, I have seen people selling handmade soap in the local flea market.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
In my place, a few people are making homemade soap. They learned it through TESDA a government agency that helps people get education for their livelihood programs. Some of them became entrepreneurs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Over here this is pretty common, there are lots of home made soaps in most local shops today. I think it is actually a lucrative business once you know how to do it. I know someone who makes them, then supplies them to shops.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
That is the procedure to scout for buyers of the homemade soap after you've done the processing with the help of skilled personnel. I saw many homemade soaps in the mall like whitening soap, carrot soap, and more.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know someone that makes soaps and sells them at craft shows not just soaps but lotions teas candles I know there is more but can’t think of it all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Homemade soap making is a good business. You can personalized it being the creator. There are always ready buyers in bulk in malls and big stores and you can even sell online.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Home made soap business is one of the best business which anyone can do but at first you will need someone who will give you proper guide on how the business work,the money to start may not really be the problem in our community loan is easily granted for this type of business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
You cannot operate a homemade soap business without training. There is an agency that trains new entrepreneurs in soap making There are also ingredients you have to know and the right mechanism in processing a homemade soap.

adrianslackman

Complete Stranger
Feb 28, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Homemade soap making is one good way to start a business. The first thing to do is hire someone expert in homemade soap making. There are many here in our malls selling homemade whitening soap and they were approved by the health department. The price is also competitive and it is assured that this will become your profitable business if taken care of. You consider first your capital, your staff to help you dispose of your homemade soap. This could be a good source for a networking team. Everyone earns. Is there a homemade soap making in your place?
Certainly! Starting a homemade soap making business can be a lucrative venture. The initial step is to enlist the expertise of someone skilled in the art of homemade soap production. Numerous individuals in our local malls specialize in crafting and selling homemade whitening soap, having received approval from the health department. To enhance the marketability of your homemade soap, consider utilizing custom homemade soap boxes. These personalized packaging solutions not only add a professional touch but also serve as an effective branding tool.

The competitive pricing of these homemade whitening soaps, coupled with health department approval, instills confidence in potential customers. With careful management, this business has the potential to become highly profitable. It is crucial to assess your capital and assemble a competent staff to assist in the production and distribution of your homemade soap. This collaborative effort can transform your business into a networking team where everyone involved stands to earn.

Exploring the presence of homemade soap making in your locality is essential. It not only helps you understand your potential competition but also provides insights into the market demand. By staying attuned to customer preferences and maintaining a high standard of quality, your homemade soap business can thrive. Incorporating soap boxes for homemade soap not only showcases your commitment to quality but also creates a distinctive identity in the market, contributing to the overall success of your venture.

Last edited:

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
It's a very interesting business, but in my country, despite being such a business well known, it's unfortunately very expensive to perform. Here ingredients are shamefully expensive, at the point is very much cheaper to purchase an industrialized soap that costs 1,50 reais than engaging in a hand-made that costs you 10 into ingredients, pots, etc. and no one will purchase cause the price.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
The homemade soap business i's one of the best business which I have done before back then it's a good business but you will need to contact your customers first to know the type they want before you produce otherwise you will run at loss along the way

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have not ventured into this business but I believe it can be profitable as a lot of people are switching to hand made products instead of mass produced products.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
There are many homemade soaps sold in malls here like carrot soap, all kinda of whitening soaps. People prefer homemade bath soaps they're not harsh to the skin. They're expensive too.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Can I be chef? I make soup almost every two days. It is not best for 5 stars but it is eatable. Since it is not best, it can be cheaper then other competition. Now, serious I don't understand why people buy soup when I can make just with warm water.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
You cannot operate a homemade soap business without training. There is an agency that trains new entrepreneurs in soap making There are also ingredients you have to know and the right mechanism in processing a homemade soap.
Yes you will definitely need some sort of training. Over here there are so many people who are into local soap making, though the soap they make are usually used for washing and not bathing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Yes you will definitely need some sort of training. Over here there are so many people who are into local soap making, though the soap they make are usually used for washing and not bathing.
Soap making here mostly process whitening soap. Dunno why ladies young and old like to change the color of their skin when it's natural and God given. The more their skin refuse change.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
There are many homemade soaps sold in malls here like carrot soap, all kinda of whitening soaps. People prefer homemade bath soaps they're not harsh to the skin. They're expensive too.
Yes, of course they're expensive, I imagine: there is a lot of chores behind the homemade soap making. In addition, if each single ingredient results shamefully expensive as it happens in my country, the seller cannot help but apply a huge price.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Soap making here mostly process whitening soap. Dunno why ladies young and old like to change the color of their skin when it's natural and God given. The more their skin refuse change.
Over here it is still pretty common, even guys now try to change their skin colour as well. These things usually tend to have effects in the future, which most of them are not aware of.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Over here it is still pretty common, even guys now try to change their skin colour as well. These things usually tend to have effects in the future, which most of them are not aware of.
That's true there's effect of a whitening soap. Many are using that brand especially the teenagers. They're choosing the carrot soap. Most of them have fair and flawless skin.

Back