Homemade soap making

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Homemade soap making business is a very lucrative business that you can try especially if you have enough experience on how to make soaps with a very good scent .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Homemade soap making business is a very lucrative business that you can try especially if you have enough experience on how to make soaps with a very good scent .
That's so true and that won't also rot. The business owner may hire sales agents with handsome commission. That's one way to boost sales to hire sales agents. They pay in cash.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
That's true there's effect of a whitening soap. Many are using that brand especially the teenagers. They're choosing the carrot soap. Most of them have fair and flawless skin.
Whitening soap? What a wonderful idea! Obviously, until the ingredients are safe (in European countries, the commerce of whitening skin products became forbidden cause the presence of hydroquinone), what certainly happens in the cause of homemade soaps. In my current country, we don't find whitening soaps.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
That's true there's effect of a whitening soap. Many are using that brand especially the teenagers. They're choosing the carrot soap. Most of them have fair and flawless skin.
I heard from someone that this could also cause skin cancer and some other effects like delayed healing when there is an injury on the skin or excessive bleeding when there is a cut on the skin.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I heard from someone that this could also cause skin cancer and some other effects like delayed healing when there is an injury on the skin or excessive bleeding when there is a cut on the skin.
That is scary, but so far, there is no one affected with cancer because of whitening homemade soap. The processed soap undergoes a check-up from the department of health. They cannot just sell without passing a check-up.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
How much you can charge per soup? It can't cost a lot but you still must earn money from it. I think it Croatia nobody would give you more than 1.5 euro per soup.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
How much you can charge per soup? It can't cost a lot but you still must earn money from it. I think it Croatia nobody would give you more than 1.5 euro per soup.
Sorry it's not soup but soap. About the price I do not know because it's whitening soap people like to bout and it's a little bit expensive than the ordinary bath soap. It also depends on a county. It might be lesser here in my place more than $1.9.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my place, most people just buy hand wash liquid from personal health shop or supermarket. There are some shops selling home made soap but I'm not sure if they are making good money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It is good to try managing a business like this if only having a huge capital and the skill how to process the soap. I see here many buy handmade bath soap. They prefer the carrot soap for whitening lol.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
My neighbors become rich because of this business. They have now good homes and cars and they transport their homemade soap products from town to town and store to store.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It is a promising business idea, particularly in our country where many individuals desire to lighten their skin. Hehehe
I agree with you on that. In fact, I am buying a whitening soap promoted and manufactured by Dra.Becky Bello. I like the effector her soap , so intense yet mild,

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Over here this is pretty common, there are lots of home made soaps in most local shops today. I think it is actually a lucrative business once you know how to do it. I know someone who makes them, then supplies them to shops.
I even want to venture into this business. It is very lucrative especially when you are very good at packaging your things and your products
You know packaging is everything

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I even want to venture into this business. It is very lucrative especially when you are very good at packaging your things and your products
You know packaging is everything
Very true, packaging tends to make a lot of difference. People are willing to pay more when they believe it is worth it. Just as people pay more for plantain chips compared to the one they hawk by the road in regular nylon.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Homemade making busiess is a lucrative business. You only need people to market your products or hire a marketer to let people know your good and quality soap. Never be afraid to try.

Back