Housing agent.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it depends on how you will be charging. In my area we have agents that get 25% of the rental fee and its anywhere between $15-$30 per house found. There there is those that mainly focus on selling of plots and houses and those ones get a lot of money. one can get a commission of $3000 and higher for each sale ,depending on the cost ofcoarse.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That seems like a good one on large scale, here the average commission earn for a house is around $20 it can be more than that depending on the luxury of the house. I intend dealing with students alone bit noe I feel like going all out.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is a business i am planing on going into very soon because some university students are relocating to places closer to their school. Do you think it will be lucrative?
yes go for it it is one job my cousin is doing and is making good enough money to pay his fees. He is also a student. people are always looking for apartments so it's a lucrative job.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.115
This is a business i am planing on going into very soon because some university students are relocating to places closer to their school. Do you think it will be lucrative?
I think it is feasible if the place is near the school of the students. My aunt does this business and is finding another place to be rented by other students.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think it is feasible if the place is near the school of the students. My aunt does this business and is finding another place to be rented by other students.
yes a lot of students are always looking for apartments and homes to rent so if you stay near a school you can be an agent and make good money off it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
That's lucrative business. I was also an agent of selling properties like house and lot , beach lot or big land. I was able to buy something luxurious. I like to always have money from my hardwork. I'm also a car agent hehe.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I believe you anyone that succeed with this business would make good money. I like that it is easy to operate you don't need capital to start off.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes go for it it is one job my cousin is doing and is making good enough money to pay his fees. He is also a student. people are always looking for apartments so it's a lucrative job.
I'm sure it will be a good one, some fresher will be resuming soon , all I have to do now is to scout for nice apartments.
Students here are really fond of relocating like birds.lol this made the business more interesting.
Just find prospects and apply your charisma to persuade the buyer. It's like no guts no glory.
You're right, no gut no glory, which is why the business need someone who can easily convince clients with their speech&charisma.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a good business and any accommodation close to college or school can fetch you good earnings and if you have your own place then it will be best as you can let them stay as Paying Guests and that way you can expect to make confirmed earnings per month in the form of rent and bills and its already so popular in our parts and most of the cities in India.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I'm sure it will be a good one, some fresher will be resuming soon , all I have to do now is to scout for nice apartments.

Students here are really fond of relocating like birds.lol this made the business more interesting.

You're right, no gut no glory, which is why the business need someone who can easily convince clients with their speech&charisma.
Yeah you just need to start housing hunting and keep apartments for new intakes. You would make good commission from it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a good business and any accommodation close to college or school can fetch you good earnings and if you have your own place then it will be best as you can let them stay as Paying Guests and that way you can expect to make confirmed earnings per month in the form of rent and bills and its already so popular in our parts and most of the cities in India.
That's the best way to earn passively, renting out free rooms in your house sounds so good to me.
Yeah you just need to start housing hunting and keep apartments for new intakes. You would make good commission from it.
Keeping apartment is very important because there are many house hunters out there.lol. and also it will be more important to make a good relationship with the house owners!.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am planning to start with too and if you can do everything in a systematic manner then it will be easier and free from any risks as many times people face issues when these tenants create issues and don't leave the rooms so we need to have this documented so there is no problem at a later stage.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am planning to start with too and if you can do everything in a systematic manner then it will be easier and free from any risks as many times people face issues when these tenants create issues and don't leave the rooms so we need to have this documented so there is no problem at a later stage.
For future purpose Essential documents should be kept safe, it might not even be a case of tenant refusing to leave, it Might be a scammer claiming to own the apartment with a fake documents. This happens here a lot.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's the best way to earn passively, renting out free rooms in your house sounds so good to me.

Keeping apartment is very important because there are many house hunters out there.lol. and also it will be more important to make a good relationship with the house owners!.
Yes having a good relationship with the landlord is key. You would have to relate well with them so that you connect easily with them when you have a client.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000

Agree this kind of business requires guts and persistence.
Post automatically merged:

Definitely, as an agent you can use all In your arsenal to lure a potential client. it does help
That's correct by all means and costs to lure customers, and to make money isn't easy.

Back