How about Earning becoming a Scrap Dealer?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
These guys can offer very ridiculous prices for our metal materials at home. I understand that they are trying to maximize profits because they still resell it.
I don't even like to sell things to them and the only time I do that is when I don't have any other choice than to sell to them
The prices they give are always annoying

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a lucrative business sha i have sold to them once to buy food to eat as i was out of cash, i encourage who ever has time and strength to do it. For me i will help sell to you, goshhh i am so hungry.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is a lucrative business sha i have sold to them once to buy food to eat as i was out of cash, i encourage who ever has time and strength to do it. For me i will help sell to you, goshhh i am so hungry.
It is very lucrative but it is very annoying sometimes that they will want to buy something that is expensive at a very cheap price and it may annoy me sometimes so I just send them away

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very lucrative but it is very annoying sometimes that they will want to buy something that is expensive at a very cheap price and it may annoy me sometimes so I just send them away
Tat reminds me Wen my dad died we wanted to sell off is mate 90 bike from yamaha company they came and price it 1k we got angry and told them to go oo

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Tat reminds me Wen my dad died we wanted to sell off is mate 90 bike from yamaha company they came and price it 1k we got angry and told them to go oo
Sorry about that
I can imagine the kind of anger that you will feel immediately he said he will buy a bike for 1k. That is very annoying. I don't like how they price products and they always sell it at expensive prices.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
Selling scrap is definitely more lucrative than starting a website or blog to monetize using advertising at present. Scrap rates for paper are fairly good, you can easily make $1 a day selling scrap from home.

Back