How are vlogger making money?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The term "Vlog" is simply the video version of any kind of blog. So, what is the purpose of a blog? The main purpose of the blog is to offer info to the viewers. The same goes for a Vlog.
Yes they both has same aim but vlogger is better than blogging because to write a content requires skills

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There so many good vloggers now to follow in YouTube and I enjoy all their contents. More and more people now use the internet so for sure they got many viewers and that is how the make good money from it. I think you need to be very professional in your vlogs to succeed

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making a content as a vlogger is not even so hard because there is nothing like plagiarism. As long as you are the one making the video.
There is plagiarism too with vlog. Because if you use another person's videos then that is called plagiarism

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
As a vlogger, you must be used to being in front of a video camera, discussing content that is interesting and will be useful for viewers. You can talk about topics that you are good at, such as cooking, makeup, traveling, skincare etc. Your success as a vlogger will depend on the number of viewers who watch your vlogs, then you only need to apply Google Adsense.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There so many good vloggers now to follow in YouTube and I enjoy all their contents. More and more people now use the internet so for sure they got many viewers and that is how the make good money from it. I think you need to be very professional in your vlogs to succeed
Focusing on a particular niche is important if you want to become a successful vlogger. I follow many of them too.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that vloggers make a whole lot of money. if you become a YouTuber and you are able to monetize your channel will probably make a whole lot of money from it.

Back