AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
So it's also the fault of the dorm owner for not getting the identity of the dorm occupant. How could it be boarding anonymous? The dorm owner must help you punish the culprit.
I think, yes. the owner was also saying that they will be strict moving forward. I aam leaving the dorm next month. Will be back home for work at home. I will be back at home.
Post automatically merged:

There's a heavy rain also this evening.
How is the weather now. I am planning to go to the province. I hope will meet soon.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think, yes. the owner was also saying that they will be strict moving forward. I aam leaving the dorm next month. Will be back home for work at home. I will be back at home.

How is the weather now. I am planning to go to the province. I hope will meet soon

How is the weather now. I am planning to go to the province. I hope will meet soon.
Always keep in touch. Hope we see each other again. It's been a long time since we saw each other.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It is so hot here, it seems we'll be cooked from the raging sun. How I like if there is winter, spring, and autumn in the Philippines.
My friends in New Zealand wear thick jackets:LOL:. It is so cold there now. I told them come to Philippines to enjoy the sunburn.LOL.
Maybe it is winter there in your country. Send me ice or snow :LOL:
Sending you ice from here. it's rained cat and dog here yesterday

Back