How can I avoid being scammed when investing online?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the best ways to avoid scam online is to carry out proper assessment on any form of investment that you want to try without carrying out proper research, you will fall victim of scam websites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are a lot of scam site that is very difficult to for someone to know them easily. What are the tips you know I can use in know them?
I agree with you that there are a lot of scam sites online. For this reason, you must do a very good search for every new site you come across and also ask the members here to share their opinions and experiences about the site you are interested in.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.030
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the most important ways to avoid getting scammed while you work online is to try and the do due diligence on any platform that you wish to join.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is highly important to always make findings from people who have tested the platform and have made withdrawals so that you will not fall victim of nefarious activities online at any time.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.030
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is highly important to always make findings from people who have tested the platform and have made withdrawals so that you will not fall victim of nefarious activities online at any time.
Carrying out proper research is very essential on each and every platform so that you will not get scammed at the end of the day. People who involved in carrying out proper research on any platform they want to join will never fall victim of scam website.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the most important ways to avoid getting scammed while you work online is to try and the do due diligence on any platform that you wish to join.
Doing due diligence is phenomenal whenever you want to join any program most especially a platform that involves investment of money because it will need a lot of research due to a lot of scamming activities online.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do research online and get reviews from your online workers. You can make deep research before you signup or investing online. You must involve yourself to win the battle of scams

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Use legit platforms to make an investment. If you want to invest in crypto try using Binance or Coinbase. If you want to invest in stocks, try using Robinhood or webull. When you use these platforms you will never be scammed

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I invest in stocks online using my bank's e-platform. I find it safe and convenient to use. I got SMS notification immediately when a transaction is done. I never invest in other platforms.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Their are a lost of scammer on the online investment web sites, and its very mandatory to make some research before investing you money, i have also face some scammers when i was new, but new i make some reviews avout the investment plan and the website before i invest, and always remamber that if its too good to be true then its not true its scam.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To avoid being scam by online business you must always try to confirm how legit the the business is and not be too carry away by the income of the business

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
There are certain things that stand out on scam sites. They offer mouthwatering pay but have high withdrawal threshold, and they also like to evade their users when they have complaints.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Avoid any site with high reward and they need you to deposit your money better run. it is a scam
These kind of sites are dead giveaway. Especially in situations where they promise high returns in a very short period of time. They tend to do this to attract people so they can scam them.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
First of all, you must know exactly what kind of investment you are purchasing and count on a good knowledge of the risks, how are going the markets, if the investment meet your needs and how much you can afford to lose. By my side, I only trust online investment from federal government (in my country they are fair and secure investment at a very low risk rate) and well established banks (in my country they are secure too).

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
That's true, having a clear knowledge of the kind of business or market you are investing in reduces your chances of being scammed. If possible get an expert that can assist better understand.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
we all know that there are slot of scam everywhere so before you join any program you need good research and analysis to ensure you are on the right side since there are many fraudulent activity online this days one need to be careful

Back