How can I make money by testing apps and website?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several ways at which you can make money by testing apps and website. I believe that getting involved in testing apps on website could be a very good way to make cool amount of income. It may seem like a difficult task but there are so many companies that pay individuals to provide feedback on the product and also to improve on user experience.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
For me l have tried out so many apps that they tried to say that they offer the testing of apps and websites. For all of them that l tried out they turned out to be not working on my country.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you invest money in purchasing a large number of gadgets, especially smartphones, laptops, you can make more money testing, since companies want to check the performance on various devices.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
There are several ways at which you can make money by testing apps and website. I believe that getting involved in testing apps on website could be a very good way to make cool amount of income. It may seem like a difficult task but there are so many companies that pay individuals to provide feedback on the product and also to improve on user experience.
I have actually heard about some online sites that pays for testing app but never get the chance to work with these sites, I need someone to recommend a legit paying sites for testing app and I will sign up on it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There are lots of apps and sites you can register on to be able to do this. Then in most. Cases these companies tend to contact influencers with high traffic on social media.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
There are some sites which pay you to test and evaluate websites. But you have to turn on the camera and the speaker of your computer and let them record your evaluation process. I don't feel comfortable doing it.

Back