How can I raise business capital from scratch?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the issue facing most people. There's abundance of business ideas but no funds to start the venture. At times, you might not have the access to financial facilities such as loans or grants so you're left with the option of starting from scratch.
How do you solve this issue?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is better to save first to have some amount for capital. It is better to start from a small capital business near your area.
Sometimes when you don't have money to save initially, it's better to look for something else like a job that'll be giving you some money. Starting from scratch is the best though it's difficult.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Sometimes when you don't have money to save initially, it's better to look for something else like a job that'll be giving you some money. Starting from scratch is the best though it's difficult.
Agree with you, it's difficult to start the business of our dream in the absence of capital. Somehow we feel we'll prosper in some other way like the active job and passive one that earns some to have something on our plate.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree with you, it's difficult to start the business of our dream in the absence of capital. Somehow we feel we'll prosper in some other way like the active job and passive one that earns some to have something on our plate.
Ya we need to do something no matter how small it is. In my country, we engage in menial jobs to keep body and mind together while expecting for a better day.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the issue facing most people. There's abundance of business ideas but no funds to start the venture. At times, you might not have the access to financial facilities such as loans or grants so you're left with the option of starting from scratch.
You start saving for it, I think that's the only way I can solve it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've even planned to save the money I get from working online till it's a bit tangible then look for other reliable ways to grow it. Once I get something tangible, I'll use it to start something small.
Same here, although its small but it can be accumulated into something big👍

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.155
This can be achieved by saving atleast 10% of your income whenever you get it. So you can accumulate the savings till it reaches your desired amount of capital.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Raising business capital from scratch can be a challenging task. However, here are some steps you can take to get started:

1. Research potential sources of capital. Look into traditional sources such as banks, venture capitalists, and private investors. Also, explore alternative sources such as crowdfunding websites, government grants, and angel investors.

2. Put together a business plan. A business plan is essential when seeking any kind of capital. Include details about the business, its products and services, a competitive analysis, financial projections, and a marketing plan.

3. Contact the potential sources of capital. Reach out to the sources you researched to discuss the possibility of obtaining capital. Be prepared to make a pitch and answer any questions they may have.

4. Negotiate terms. If you're approved for capital, negotiate the terms and conditions of the transaction. Make sure you understand all aspects of the agreement before signing.

5. Put the capital to use. Once you have secured the capital, use it to finance your business. Establish a budget and plan for the funds and ensure you are utilizing them in the most efficient way.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not recommend bank loans instead someone could work, raise money and then start their business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
You can determine by conducting a business feasibility study. Once you spend more time to research about the parts of this study, you can able to know more aside from the capital.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Start saving small sums of money, use it to start a business that doesn't require much capital. Continue the process till you have enough money for your desired business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.043
Once you know the capital needed for the business, you can easily startup a side business or hustle to raise the needed capital. It would take time but in the end it is way better than taking loans.

Back