How can I resist the summer heat?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My dearest friends. Today is June 24th and summer here in Italy has just started for three days. But, you have to forgive me, for me this period, especially in recent years, has become a real hell! The temperature is too high, think that in my room, there is an average of 30 degrees Celsius. For me it is already something unbearable! 🥵🥵Therefore for now I can use a simple fan, but when the heat intensifies, it is still insufficient for me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Oops, I'm being honest and I tell you that, at that temperature, I would surely die. Do you have any system to defend yourself from this caloric wave? I am sure this serious problem for you too.
We have 3 airconditioned units . In the day , one bedroom has 2 big electric fans. The electric bill is soaring like crazy.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have 3 airconditioned units . In the day , one bedroom has 2 big electric fans. The electric bill is soaring like crazy.
For that, we too were considering installing two air conditioners here. But the question must be reasoned with caution because it is something really expensive, both for installation and then the consequent electricity bill.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
For that, we too were considering installing two air conditioners here. But the question must be reasoned with caution because it is something really expensive, both for installation and then the consequent electricity bill.
That's right aircon alone expensive likewise installation and the electric bill too high.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right aircon alone expensive likewise installation and the electric bill too high.
Indeed. But despite this, given last year's record and anomalous heat, many people here have been on the waiting list for months for the installation of an air conditioning system.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Indeed. But despite this, given last year's record and anomalous heat, many people here have been on the waiting list for months for the installation of an air conditioning system.
Why are they waiting? In my place there are many aircon installers. We just call and they arrive after 1 or 2 hours.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why are they waiting? In my place there are many aircon installers. We just call and they arrive after 1 or 2 hours.
They came to our house to take measurements of the square meters of the rooms where the splits should be installed. In addition, the motor-exchanger must stay outside the window hooked to the wall with brackets. We don't even know if we get permission from the building administrator! There is too much bureaucracy here in Italy!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
They came to our house to take measurements of the square meters of the rooms where the splits should be installed. In addition, the motor-exchanger must stay outside the window hooked to the wall with brackets. We don't even know if we get permission from the building administrator! There is too much bureaucracy here in Italy!
That's how the technician is doing here. It takes many hours to install. We don't ask permit from the city engineers here. We have different laws. I dislike a bureaucratic way. It takes months to approve a request which is so annoying.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's how the technician is doing here. It takes many hours to install. We don't ask permit from the city engineers here. We have different laws. I dislike a bureaucratic way. It takes months to approve a request which is so annoying.
You are definitely right. This is one of the many reasons why we have many problems nowadays here in Italy! Here we have to ask permission after permission, and then almost always get the answer NO! (n) (n) On the other hand, installing the device without permission, there is the risk that they will make us remove it, after paying which is definitely worse!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You are definitely right. This is one of the many reasons why we have many problems nowadays here in Italy! Here we have to ask permission after permission, and then almost always get the answer NO! (n) (n) On the other hand, installing the device without permission, there is the risk that they will make us remove it, after paying which is definitely worse!
That is definitely worse, there is nothing to do except to follow the law. They are powerful.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, but unfottunately they are powerful only against those who have no money like me! Because the Italians instead of having millions of €uro, by now it is a fact that instead they can do as they want!
So I wonder .. if this is humanity ..

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am a deep-sea swimmer so when it's extremely hot I dive in the deep sea for one hour and get back fresh
If I feel lazy swimming, I buy one gallon of my favorite ice cream.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.173
I can feel you, and it is not for me to be living in hot weather. Although I can endure the heat as long as I can take a bath at least two or three times a day,.

Back