How can I sell my phone pictures?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a phone and I like photography. I usually take pictures of the moon, nature, sky, etc. Professional photography with a camera is good, but I prefer photography with a phone because you can shoot without the pressure of being a professional. But where can I sell these photos and earn money because I heard there are such platforms

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a phone and I like photography. I usually take pictures of the moon, nature, sky, etc. Professional photography with a camera is good, but I prefer photography with a phone because you can shoot without the pressure of being a professional. But where can I sell these photos and earn money because I heard there are such platforms
If the pictures are professional and it is top-notch, you can sell them on shutterstock or istocks.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
There are loads of apps on the play and apple stores for buying and selling of the photos on online. However the requirements is the most challenging thing in Pershing these tasks.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do not have experience selling photos because I am not a professional photographer. I heard that one can sell photos on Getty Images, Shutterstock or istocks. But the photos must be professional and unique.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the pictures are professional and it is top-notch, you can sell them on shutterstock or istocks.
The photos I take are good and I also edit them with programs like Light room. Their quality is good for phone pictures i think. can you tell me what is the payment method of shutterstock? because i need crypto payment or payeer

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I had heard a little bit ago about an app called STREETBEES that is a free app and you can share photos daily either inside your house or outside of your house and can even use text as well. I have yet to check it out myself but it does seem promising for sure.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had heard a little bit ago about an app called STREETBEES that is a free app and you can share photos daily either inside your house or outside of your house and can even use text as well. I have yet to check it out myself but it does seem promising for sure.
Well, it's good. Do other users buy photos? Someone here told me that you can upload 100 photos on popular platforms and not sell even one of them. That's why I was a little disappointed to be able to make money this way

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Well, it's good. Do other users buy photos? Someone here told me that you can upload 100 photos on popular platforms and not sell even one of them. That's why I was a little disappointed to be able to make money this way
Others do not buy your photos on this app, you can share things and complete surveys as well to get payouts on the app which is ideal for those who wish to make a little extra whilst on the go.

Shutterstock I know is a good site for selling your photos though but I have not used it, I only know this from being told by others who use it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its not easy because the pics should be unique and others should be interested in buying these
Yes, I got it. Although it is very tempting to make money in this way, it does not seem easy and you have to spend a lot of time, and after spending a lot of time, it is possible to not even a single photo will sell.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
I am not sure are those sites still active but before there were a sites which had PPV (pay per view) programs. Your images collect views and you get few bucks for 1000 views.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
If you will invest in photo equipment like cameras, rack and light then better go and photo weddings for money. It is much better money than in selling photos online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I believe there are some sites you can make use of to sell your photos. I came across s thread on that before, but I can't really remember where i saw it .

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
If you take really good pictures you can publish your photos on stock photography websites and make money when someone buys your photos. You can also use your photos as design for print on demand products

Back