How Can I Tell If My Workplace Is "Toxic"

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
A toxic work environment is one of the main causes of employee turnover. You may get a sense of the manager's treatment of you as an employee from the way they handle you during the interview.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have worked in a toxic environment for a short while. The boss was dominating and had a very bad temper. He threw documents at people when he got angry. I quit after working there for one month.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If you are dealing with a toxic boss or toxic co-workers, the office environment will definitely be toxic. It is probably best to start looking for another job.
You said it right. For me, if I am not feeling happy working with them, it is high time to find another job. This kind of working condition is not what I wanted.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Working with them can take a toll on your mental health. Even when the workload is light, it can feel demanding due to the presence of toxic people. Hehe
You said it right. That is the reason why I quit my previous jobs and go for online teaching. At least, I do not need to deal with this kind of people. It has been a decade since I decided to be one.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
If you have people who like to backbite, if you have manager who likes to torture staff, if you have staff who does not respect other staff, I guess this is the perfect example of toxic workplace

Back