How can newbies make money online?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
A newbie can make money online when the stick with what they have chosen or their skill and they remain persistent because online success comes with a lot of dedication and perseverance. It is also necessary to set realistic expectations and they must also understand that whenever they want to make money online, it takes time and effort. These are very essential for newcomers.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Everyone can make money online, skilled, semi skilled or without skill. However, to make a lot of money you need to be skilled in fields like web design and development, coding, animation, etc.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.048
For a newbie to make money online, s(he) can try out a lot of tasks depending on his/her skills. That may be just completing surveys, post on forums, or tasks which require skills such as coding, graphic design, teaching a language. But I think all newbies should understand that making money online requires persistence and have a realistic expectation of how much s(he) can make.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries, the online income also depends on how well connected the person is. If the person has powerful enemies, they ensure that the user is not credited for advertising shown and orders are robbed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When it comes to making money online, it does not matter if you are a newbie or if you have been in it for years. The most important thing is what you do online.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.243
There are so many outlets for a newbie to make money online. Depending on they aptitude sky is the limit. Those with a good command of the English language can have accounts in writing Sites that pay. A good photographer can sell their photos, create blogs and obtain an Adsense Account that will help them earn The list is endless

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
In my view newbie should start with legit paid to click sites like Neobux, there they get some real money and get motivation. After then they should enter in PTP site like here we are posting. Majority of PTP sites are legit and after than he may search for remote jobs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
In my view newbie should start with legit paid to click sites like Neobux, there they get some real money and get motivation. After then they should enter in PTP site like here we are posting. Majority of PTP sites are legit and after than he may search for remote jobs.
This would actually make sense, starting small then growing from there. But the problem with a lot of newbies today is that they do not have the patience when it comes to making money online.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
As you mentioned, it depends on a person's abilities or capabilities if they plan to work online. As I always say to my acquaintances, working online is not for everybody. However, he or she can learn certain soft skills that are required for online jobs.

Back